1. Would you stop whining ffs!!

More and more often I read all kind of complains about MOP server in this forum,"we are stuck in a fake season","so many players and people that i know quit the game","I think they wanna to shut mop server but dunno what they waiting for" ,"i don't see anything different from 5.4.3 ","Seems like the server is slowly dying"....and so many more crap like this.
    I don't get it,do you have characters from all classes from both factions maxed to 522ilvl with all professions available??And even if it is the case,why the hell can't you enjoy some PVP ?..Bg or arena?it's like playing DOTA,they never change that damn map but the fight is always different...or do some PVE(I don't even do that,but on horde side all I can see in global is raids and dungeons calls,so it must be some content available).
    You play like sick people 10 hours a day and then you complain you dont have anything new to do on this server.This game has to be played 2-3 hours a day max if you spend more time than that then you are wasting your life on it.It's not normal.Weak up!
    You've done it all?..ok...go outside,take a walk with your girlfried,play some pool,go watch a movie at the local cinema,go to the gym...and after that get in do one or two BGs ,some arena, for 1-2 hours and that's it!The new content will come one day.And even if it will not come I could play MOP like it is now for another 2-3 or maybe more years because I do not play 10 f...ing hours a day.
    Sometimes I wonder if the people that are complaining are more than 12 or 14 years of age?
    Get a life and let the staff work on the new content in peace!

2. The majority of the community don't whine, yes there are some 12-14 y old kids whining but i guess you can see for yourself that the staff doesn't listen to them neither should you.
    They get free services and most of them don't contribute anything, each wow server, another game and absolutely every free service for anything has this people, nothing new go with the flow, staff know what they are doing.
    p.s. girlfriend at 12 y old ? cmon

3. More and more often I read all kind of complains about MOP server in this forum,"we are stuck in a fake season","so many players and people that i know quit the game","I think they wanna to shut mop server but dunno what they waiting for" ,"i don't see anything different from 5.4.3 ","Seems like the server is slowly dying"....and so many more crap like this.
    I don't get it,do you have characters from all classes from both factions maxed to 522ilvl with all professions available??And even if it is the case,why the hell can't you enjoy some PVP ?..Bg or arena?it's like playing DOTA,they never change that damn map but the fight is always different...or do some PVE(I don't even do that,but on horde side all I can see in global is raids and dungeons calls,so it must be some content available).
    You play like sick people 10 hours a day and then you complain you dont have anything new to do on this server.This game has to be played 2-3 hours a day max if you spend more time than that then you are wasting your life on it.It's not normal.Weak up!
    You've done it all?..ok...go outside,take a walk with your girlfried,play some pool,go watch a movie at the local cinema,go to the gym...and after that get in do one or two BGs ,some arena, for 1-2 hours and that's it!The new content will come one day.And even if it will not come I could play MOP like it is now for another 2-3 or maybe more years because I do not play 10 f...ing hours a day.
    Sometimes I wonder if the people that are complaining are more than 12 or 14 years of age?
    Thats the dumbest piece I've read today. First, you stated some wrong facts, second, noone who plays 10 hours a day complains that theres nothing to do, third, there is a lack of content, its a fact that we havent seen anything really new for 9 months, that old raids are still closed, then farming reps, gold, mounts is pretty much a 3 hour job, fourth, development is really slow, fixing bugs takes forever, there are still some 8-10 months old bug reports out there still not beeing touched, not to say working on content, I know that Lordaeron takes it fair share, but still, having multiple expansion realms should make them share teir manpower equally thru all of them, else it would be best to just close the rest and focus on 1 expansion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying, I'm also not eiger for the pace, but I can wait, I log on, if theres someone i join some premades, maybe play few arenas or go get something i really want ingame, when theres nothing to do I just go do something else, not like I'm in need for WoW, but if you ask me if the players have reasons to complain, yes they have, saying they should stop whining is like comparing this server to north korea, the staff said they want players to participate, give them some feedback, wheres to point of sharing feedback if theres a constant censorship on it.

4. The majority of the community don't whine, yes there are some 12-14 y old kids whining but i guess you can see for yourself that the staff doesn't listen to them neither should you.
    They get free services and most of them don't contribute anything, each wow server, another game and absolutely every free service for anything has this people, nothing new go with the flow, staff know what they are doing.
    p.s. girlfriend at 12 y old ? cmon
    "Sometimes I wonder"...you could say the girlfried part is in case I'm wondering wrong!

5. Thats the dumbest piece I've read today. First, you stated some wrong facts, second, noone who plays 10 hours a day complains that theres nothing to do, third, there is a lack of content, its a fact that we havent seen anything really new for 9 months, that old raids are still closed, then farming reps, gold, mounts is pretty much a 3 hour job, fourth, development is really slow, fixing bugs takes forever, there are still some 8-10 months old bug reports out there still not beeing touched, not to say working on content, I know that Lordaeron takes it fair share, but still, having multiple expansion realms should make them share teir manpower equally thru all of them, else it would be best to just close the rest and focus on 1 expansion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying, I'm also not eiger for the pace, but I can wait, I log on, if theres someone i join some premades, maybe play few arenas or go get something i really want ingame, when theres nothing to do I just go do something else, not like I'm in need for WoW, but if you ask me if the players have reasons to complain, yes they have, saying they should stop whining is like comparing this server to north korea, the staff said they want players to participate, give them some feedback, wheres to point of sharing feedback if theres a constant censorship on it.
    Did you made a statistic?...you have proof that none of those that play 10 hours a day are cmplaining?..or do you want me to belive you just like that because you say so?...it's easy to write "Thats the dumbest piece I've read today" when you know everything ,is't it?...I forgot about people like you..those who know everything,they always knew everything,they are the smart ones and the rest just write dumb things.
    It's F2P.No one paid for it,no one has the right to complain.No one is held here by force.
    Yes they are doing things slowly,yes their priority is Lordaeron(I don't even play there,never will),that's it,take it as it is!"You" don;t pay and you're not forced to stay!
    In North Korea people pay taxes and do not have the right to complain,here no one pays s**t but too many are complaining(and don't tell be about donating,we all know what that word means ,right?)!Now that's kinda different ,would you say?
    They know what they want to do here,they will do what they want when they want no matter what!
    What feedback are you talking about?..the ones that I've quoted :
    "we are stuck in a fake season","so many players and people that i know quit the game","I think they wanna to shut mop server but dunno what they waiting for" ,"i don't see anything different from 5.4.3 ","Seems like the server is slowly dying"

can this be called feedback?..let's say it can ,you seem to consider it to be feedback,what good is this kind of feedback for the staff?
    Edited: February 11, 2016 Reason: complete post

6. More and more often I read all kind of complains about MOP server in this forum,"we are stuck in a fake season","so many players and people that i know quit the game","I think they wanna to shut mop server but dunno what they waiting for" ,"i don't see anything different from 5.4.3 ","Seems like the server is slowly dying"....and so many more crap like this.
    LOOOOOL
    First you are like 1 month late with this useless point because people dont complain anymore and the most of the complaining was that there was NO INFO on whats going on with the devlog and the 5.4.8 update which we got recently, and the complaints now are usually individual and not really noticed because we got the 5.4.8 update and the info that things are being worked on.
    So the biggest whine complain thread up right now is this that u made so i agree with maminho that this is the dumbest thing people gonna read today.

7. LOOOOOL
    First you are like 1 month late with this useless point because people dont complain anymore and the most of the complaining was that there was NO INFO on whats going on with the devlog and the 5.4.8 update which we got recently, and the complaints now are usually individual and not really noticed because we got the 5.4.8 update and the info that things are being worked on.
    So the biggest whine complain thread up right now is this that u made so i agree with maminho that this is the dumbest thing people gonna read today.
    "Pridefull season!" topic..last post 3 hours ago!..from what planet did you arrived man?...

8. Did you made a statistic?...you have proof that none of those that play 10 hours a day are cmplaining?..or do you want me to belive you just like that because you say so?...it's easy to write "Thats the dumbest piece I've read today" when you know everything ,is't it?...I forgot about people like you..those who know everything,they always knew everything,they are the smart ones and the rest just write dumb things.
    It's F2P.No one paid for it,no one has the right to complain.No one is held here by force.
    Yes they are doing things slowly,yes their priority is Lordaeron(I don't even play there,never will),that's it,take it as it is!"You" don;t pay and you're not forced to stay!
    In North Korea people pay taxes and do not have the right to complain,here no one pays s**t but too many are complaining(and don't tell be about donating,we all know what that word means ,right?)!Now that's kinda different ,would you say?
    They know what they want to do here,they will do what they want when they want no matter what!
    "we are stuck in a fake season","so many players and people that i know quit the game","I think they wanna to shut mop server but dunno what they waiting for" ,"i don't see anything different from 5.4.3 ","Seems like the server is slowly dying"

can this be called feedback?..let's say it can ,you seem to consider it to be feedback,what good is this kind of feedback for the staff?
    First off, you played the game lets say for 6 months, and you still don't know that it was patch 5.4.2 and not 5.4.3, also every addict which plays for 10+ hours a day wont complain about having nothing to do because he spent those 10 hours in a virtual world doing something which clearly didnt get him bored, else he would put that much time into it, also i never said anything about donations, while I'm on that, I've donated before, and I never expected anything back for that, well you pay, and you have shop where you can get something back for it, so your point where when you pay you got something to say is completly wrong. Now onto the feedback, aint all those bugreport feedback, telling the staff whats wrong and what should be prioritized, also "seems like the server is slowly dying" would be an alarming feedback to anyone taking this seriously, the people are letting them know that the direction and pace in which this project is moving is either wrong or to slow, does it sound a bit harsh? probably, could it have been said with some other words? yes, but that doesn't make it less true. I can be a smartass, but everything I said was true, you can cry all you want, wont make it less true, you can throw as many arguments at me as you want, I will give you reasons why youre right or wrong back, but don't think that because you feel like people are to emotional when it comes to the realm and server they like and play makes them whiners, its completly wrong, that makes them a true community, and that you will never be a part of.

9. You all should learn to write posts, these walls of texts hurt my intelligence.

10. You all should learn to write posts, these walls of texts hurt my intelligence.
    Well I'm glad that we just hurt you a lil bit, because theres not much to be hurt.

11. warmane server rank 32 on the top list wow private server.

12. Did you made a statistic?...you have proof that none of those that play 10 hours a day are cmplaining?..or do you want me to belive you just like that because you say so?...it's easy to write "Thats the dumbest piece I've read today" when you know everything ,is't it?...I forgot about people like you..those who know everything,they always knew everything,they are the smart ones and the rest just write dumb things.

You say he should make a "statistic" to support what he says, yet everything you said in your first post is a bunch of assumptions about who you think these people who whine are lol, where is your proof then...?

I do agree people shouldn't complain anymore since it's quite clear they are doing their best atm, bugfixes have been coming in constantly even if they don't announce them on front page. One needs only pay attention to notice them :)

13. You say he should make a "statistic" to support what he says, yet everything you said in your first post is a bunch of assumptions about who you think these people who whine are lol, where is your proof then...?

I do agree people shouldn't complain anymore since it's quite clear they are doing their best atm, bugfixes have been coming in constantly even if they don't announce them on front page. One needs only pay attention to notice them :)
    You sure can make a difference between statement " noone who plays 10 hours a day complains that theres nothing to do" and assumption "Sometimes I wonder if the people that are complaining".Can you understand the difference between these two terms ? statement - assumption?
    Let me explain it to you, how I see it:

statement: you are quite sure that what you are saying is true,you sustain that what you're saying it is true.
    assumption: you are not 100% sure about what you are saying,you admit that there is a possibility that you could be wrong.

for me these are two terms are totally different.So read again mate, slowly, and try to understand what is written,I don't need to bring proof because I did not made a statement I just I assumed.

Yeah,it seems that English is a complicated language!

14. You sure can make a difference between statement " noone who plays 10 hours a day complains that theres nothing to do" and assumption "Sometimes I wonder if the people that are complaining".Can you understand the difference between these two terms ? statement - assumption?
    Let me explain it to you, how I see it:

statement: you are quite sure that what you are saying is true,you sustain that what you're saying it is true.
    assumption: you are not 100% sure about what you are saying,you admit that there is a possibility that you could be wrong.

for me these are two terms are totally different.So read again mate, slowly, and try to understand what is written,I don't need to bring proof because I did not made a statement I just I assumed.

Yeah,it seems that English is a complicated language!
    "You play like sick people 10 hours a day and then you complain you dont have anything new to do on this server."

This is what you wrote, now get off your high horse, trying to act intelligent doesn't suit you.

15. Wait. Are you whining about whiners? Interesting.

Playing 10 hours a day? No, more often checking the forum than in-game because..yea, nothing much to do.

Btw can you tell us the ETA for the release of new BGs? Cause it is really really really boring to play the same BG over and over and over. Thank you.