1. Im Returning

So after a Year and a Half i decided to download WOTLK again and play on Lordaeron so my question is fairly simple: witch faction is more PVE oriented Horde or Aliance?I wana play shaman resto so i wana find a deasent PVE guild

P.S. Sorry for my poor english :/

2. With resto sham you can always find a spot in a raid group. No matter ally or horde. Choose what u like.

3. guild <Murmur> is not on that last but weve killed maly and nax

4. I will advice, go ally !
    Because allies are raising up good pve guilds and better environment than horde and it will just keep on increasing in future.
    There is too much toxicity over horde except in 2 or 3 guilds. you will really enjoy the game playing as ally.

If you are a hardcore raider, BIZZNO is your answer

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ression-Thread

Horde guilds marked by [H] Alliance guilds marked by [A]
    That thread makes it hard to decide because they are almost equal. I think it's leaning a bit more towards horde though? Alliance has always been the pvp side because of human passive.

6. That thread makes it hard to decide because they are almost equal. I think it's leaning a bit more towards horde though? Alliance has always been the pvp side because of human passive.
    Nope ! Alliance has more number of serious PvE guilds and its increasing as the guy above mentioned.

7. It's funny to me how people think that before they even create their toon that theyre gonna get into one of the top guilds because they're rolling a healer.

8. Well buddy if you read my question i said DEASENT not the best,and second i wana try and play a healer this time.....i allways played a warr or dk or monk.....usualy tank and dps....and i gota say,healers and tanks do get into the guilds quicker and in raid grps because there are just to many DPS....espcialy on private servers :)
    atleast thats from my expirience

9. If you want to join a decent PvE guild join the Alliance .

10. That thread makes it hard to decide because they are almost equal. I think it's leaning a bit more towards horde though? Alliance has always been the pvp side because of human passive.
    Not really. There are a few ally guilds which cleared all content in the early stages, but are not on the board. Probably cause they don't like to brag like others.