1. [H] <Alcatraz> (Cro) recruiting motivated players

To cut all shiny things down,we are small croatian community trying to make stable 10 man guild to start with. Soon after we will aim for 25 man raids and few 10 man cores. We are in demand for everything. Still no rogues or DK's in guild.

Attention: we are not massievly recruiting leveling guild. Be near cap level or lvl 80.

Everything we expect from you: leave your ego outside,be very motivated to learn your class and encounters even if you are new to the game or class.
    I won't mention things like being helpful, reliable to guildmates or things like that,because I consider that's unquestionable.

We offer stable leadership of the guild who are IRL friends so things won't broke down that easy. Guild master is very expirienced WoW player, and officers are motivated and very helpful toward other guildmates.

If you are interested in what we can offer, whisper Touareg, Killawatt, Juubei or Ygsen in-game.

p.s. PVPers are also more than welcome as most of us are also very PVP oriented @ end game...
    Edited: February 22, 2016

2. Boompp,we went international aswell,so join us :)

3. bump,HC groups started to form, Tanks,hunters, and meele dps most in demand for now as we don't have any but all are welcome to join us. Holla!

4. Sretno s formiranjem!

As I said,we went international and we are currently running HCs and preparing to form 10 man groups for 10man raids. Holla if interested!