1. Legacy of the Emperor doesnt work since today, am i only one?

As title says, i cant buff my self with this buff, i already tried deleting cache, deactivating addons etc, even my friend loeged from hes wow on my account.I have NO other buffs, clicking on spell casts it, but i dont get buff or my stats change. Legacy of the White Tiger on other hand works just fine.

2. As title says, i cant buff my self with this buff, i already tried deleting cache, deactivating addons etc, even my friend loeged from hes wow on my account.I have NO other buffs, clicking on spell casts it, but i dont get buff or my stats change. Legacy of the White Tiger on other hand works just fine.
    For me, sometimes it works, and sometimes doesn't work. I think it's a visual bug.

3. Its not only visual bug, when i do /cancelaura Legacy of the Emperor my stats dont drop by 5% same as they dont increasses when i cast it.

BTW, i think i figured it out, i switched to Brew via dual talent spec, and buff started working, than switched back to WW and its working properly now again

I guess something wrong this 2 speces switching around.

4. I just made a macro to assure its always on when clicked.

/cancelaura Legacy of the Emperor
    /cast Legacy of the Emperor

edit: fun part: macros arent saving to my acct.
    Edited: February 17, 2019