1. Queue

hello and sorry for bringing it here, but I see that Lordaeron has queue of several hours daily, can't be done anything so we can have a smaller queue?

2. if players would get logged out of login screen after some minutes (5min is enough), the problem wouldnt exist to this extend

players can be logged in for hours even if afk, so many do -> queue appears, more players dont wanna wait and stay logged in (in login screen/afk ingame) -> even longer queue

reasons to keep it this way:
    1. more players online shown
    2. money from donations
    3. never 10k players online, so better performance without hardwareupgrade

3. hello and sorry for bringing it here, but I see that Lordaeron has queue of several hours daily, can't be done anything so we can have a smaller queue?
    Really...still posting about this?? ffs...

4. as I said, I am a new player here and only wanted to know what's happening. looked on the main forums, didnt find anything about it, so posted here.

5. Also came from nost, but Warmane's way of making money is ****ing people over by adding this queue. They want people to buy the 10 dollar donation to skip que, rather than expand the population.
    Anyways, just spend 10 dollars and you can skip que for a month.

6. Also came from nost, but Warmane's way of making money is ****ing people over by adding this queue. They want people to buy the 10 dollar donation to skip que, rather than expand the population.
    This is a funny thing to say. Considering they increased server cap several times and pushed their hardware to the threshold to just try and get it to 10k and keep it stable. Yes I agree to an extent they do want players to be encouraged to donate, but come on man. If there was a better way for them to do things, i'm sure they would do it.

7. someone here knows if Warmane plans to give to Lordaeron a serious hardware improvement to completely remove the queue in a close future ? We all know they have the means to do it. If they plan to make Lordaeron a paying server, they should assume it instead of being dishonest with us.

8. Also came from nost, but Warmane's way of making money is ****ing people over by adding this queue. They want people to buy the 10 dollar donation to skip que, rather than expand the population.
    I think they gladly would increase cap if they could. It just wont work right now. It's at least better now than it was just when they opened up to 10k, if you'd play then you would not be asking for a higher cap, it was horrible, 500 ms constantly. At least it's playable now after performance improvements. I also believe they want to let more people play, but it's just not an option right now.

9. thing is... today there is queue at 13:00... of 250~ minutes. I really wanted to play here but this is beyond bull...
    Edited: February 13, 2016

10. hello and sorry for bringing it here, but I see that Lordaeron has queue of several hours daily, can't be done anything so we can have a smaller queue?
    Go play Deathwing or Ragnaros bro !

11. Also came from nost, but Warmane's way of making money is ****ing people over by adding this queue. They want people to buy the 10 dollar donation to skip que, rather than expand the population.
    what you mean fro a month? only last 30 days and you have to donate again? LOL

12. hello and sorry for bringing it here, but I see that Lordaeron has queue of several hours daily, can't be done anything so we can have a smaller queue?
    Yeah you can donate to skip it if you like the realm and want to support it , if not you can wait untill you get in . Good luck !