1. Unbalanced factions

Hi! Lordaeron has been a great success but there is an issue very annoying for hords, like me. In every single BG I face ally teams by far better equipped than hords. I could be just crying but its a fact that I lose 90% of BGs that I play and I suppose that is not a matter of skill when we are smashed at the 1st minutes even facing different players. In my opinion and for some reason ally is in a long (for months) winning strike allowing fast gearing up and appealing everyone of that faction to keep queueing. The opposite happens with hord, where players just queue for BGs till they get the gear they need and quiting after. Am I wrong? Wintergrasp is a better example that factions are totally unbalanced. Warmane, why don't you follow AT mixing factions at BGs? Shortest queues, balanced teams?

PS: I've played on AT for like 3 years getting 2.2k rating and always had fun on BGs

2. PS: I've played on AT for like 3 years getting 2.2k rating and
    and still crybaby

3. 1st thing, you play ally. Last thing, probably you didn't enter on a BG once but if you did, you must be blind.

4. 1st thing, you play ally. Last thing, probably you didn't enter on a BG once but if you did, you must be blind.
    Que with friends, make premades, stop coming to the forums. Warmane can't fix stupid.

5. Considering the custom content I would love if they changed the human racial to something more realistic.

Have fun killing a holy human paladin. Kek.

6. Que with friends, make premades, stop coming to the forums. Warmane can't fix stupid.
    Actually I play with friends that have been saying the same as I do.
    BTW I wrote a post that confirms in some way my opinion, check:
    "I see more alliance pvp'ing then I have horde. When I leveled my dk, i hardly ever saw a horde guild recruiting for pvp, but in my experience with Alliance, i've constantly been seeing pvp guilds and people wanting push rating in arena."
    Oh it was you...

7. Actually I play with friends that have been saying the same as I do.
    BTW I wrote a post that confirms in some way my opinion, check:
    "I see more alliance pvp'ing then I have horde. When I leveled my dk, i hardly ever saw a horde guild recruiting for pvp, but in my experience with Alliance, i've constantly been seeing pvp guilds and people wanting push rating in arena."
    Oh it was you...
    Literally: because their racials are superior to horde racials. Not gonna argue about night elves, and the other races, but ..HUMANS.. and thats the major reason.

On horde side you got forsaken which can be on par with some alliance races.

But srsly the ****ed up decision to give humans a free trinket... put 2 equally geared and skilled players, human will always win because of the free trinket.

8. https://www.warmane.com/information

Factions are very well balanced.
    We aren't going to introduce customization because your faction isn't interested in doing the same things you are.

9. Don't understand that I'm complaining about racials, I didn't mention that in any post. Like saggha said before in another topic, ally have much more pvp players, and that is causing a snowball in the way top geared players are denying hords in PvP. That's why I suggested mixing teams in BGs, like AT do. I'd never suggest to change racials >.>

10. Are you new to wow ?
    Ally had always been more numbers in PVP players than horde has, There were, there are and there will be better pvp shamans as well on ally side on full wotlk content (Wrathful); and i don't really think Shamans can be human or can they be ?
    Horde had been just 'horde' ganking lowbies and 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 since Vanilla versions of retail, and it will stay the same through whole wow

There were only 2 guys from horde faction who were worthy of respect, The Mighty Thrall and little bit respect for Saurfang !

11. Are you new to wow ?
    Ally had always been more numbers in PVP players than horde has, There were, there are and there will be better pvp shamans as well on ally side on full wotlk content (Wrathful); and i don't really think Shamans can be human or can they be ?
    Horde had been just 'horde' ganking lowbies and 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 since Vanilla versions of retail, and it will stay the same through whole wow

There were only 2 guys from horde faction who were worthy of respect, The Mighty Thrall and little bit respect for Saurfang !
    what is this nerd **** right here? haha how can you generalise horde playerbase like that? I'm horde player and I never attack gray,neither will I attack yellow many times,just because is unfair and unbalanced and winning will probably be sheer luck or stronger class will prevail atm (without resilience)..

better shamans on ally side just to combine with human destro kek also another fail statement for sure.

back on topic,pvpers abuse human trinket to min max their pvp potential at end game,but it doesn't mean that ally players will be rank 1,or always wining bgs...crossfaction bgs are ****tiest idea tho,I would rather win 1 bg per day than rape lore...thank god,you can get alot pvp gear just from pveing in this expansion so there is no room for crying gear-wise.

12. what is this nerd **** right here? haha how can you generalise horde playerbase like that? I'm horde player and I never attack gray,neither will I attack yellow many times,just because is unfair and unbalanced and winning will probably be sheer luck or stronger class will prevail atm (without resilience)..

better shamans on ally side just to combine with human destro kek also another fail statement for sure.

back on topic,pvpers abuse human trinket to min max their pvp potential at end game,but it doesn't mean that ally players will be rank 1,or always wining bgs...crossfaction bgs are ****tiest idea tho,I would rather win 1 bg per day than rape lore...thank god,you can get alot pvp gear just from pveing in this expansion so there is no room for crying gear-wise.
    I'm horde myself and i have seen horde players hiding from a combat in bg as if others will get them a free victory

I've witnessed horde 80's ganking lowbies for no reason, when i whisper them not to gank lowbies they just laugh like a street gangsta who got no guts in the capital {i.e. no guts to fight with same level}

in your last paragraph you yourself agreed to my point that Human Racial is not OP, its just we horde are playing it recklessly without any stratagey

13. lolol unbalanced srsly?

Spoiler: Show

14. I'm horde myself and i have seen horde players hiding from a combat in bg as if others will get them a free victory

I've witnessed horde 80's ganking lowbies for no reason, when i whisper them not to gank lowbies they just laugh like a street gangsta who got no guts in the capital {i.e. no guts to fight with same level}

in your last paragraph you yourself agreed to my point that Human Racial is not OP, its just we horde are playing it recklessly without any stratagey
    Well I've leveld 3 times from 1 to 55 and I can assure you there are more allies in stv ganking lowbies than hordes.

See how my PoV differs from yours? We ignore what doesn't interfere with us, meaning we ignore those 80's that are from your faction doing the same ****.

Get real, this issue isn't faction related, it's people being dicks related, has nothing to do with being alliance or horde.

15. I levelled 3 toons to 80 and yes i did go to STV on just 1 of them and i did not get ganked by single high level ally, but it was pure pvp with same level guys for me

123 Last