1. Damn horde

Why do you ******s kill low level alliance? I mean what's the point? Are you have small penis or what so alliance must to die?

2. It's a pvp server. Alliance does the same as horde. Deal with it or move somewhere else.

3. You ever imagined its because the alliance maybe did the same to them and they just wanted to have some satisfaction by doing that to others what happened to them?

#hypocrisy

4. indeed, when i was leveling a horde i was constantly plagued by level 80 alliance
    and when i was leveling an alliance i was constantly plagued by level 80 horde.
    It is part of the game, it is the rivalry between the two factions, always been that way and it will always be that way.

5. Why the ppl create so stupid threads like this.....:X
    Its a f****g part of the game!
    Some ppl dont know what exactly they play.

6. Why the ppl create so stupid threads like this.....:X
    Its a f****g part of the game!
    Some ppl dont know what exactly they play.
    the thread was obviously created by someone new to the game, he was attacked and possible ganked for a while.
    On my first day in world of warcraft i was ganked too and i did not knew what happened to me and why they did that.
    Did you knew exactly what you were playing the first time you played wow?

Edited: I understand that bargain20 had this question, i do not approve of his tone and his insults, that was not necessary
    Edited: February 13, 2016

7. ......Raise hand....its was me, i did it, my bad, i gank lowbies

8. btw, in deed the allies are ganking quite more than the hordies... Till the time when desire for answer/revenge beats the logic xD bonus points for orks..

9. Those ganckers, how could i describe them ? Euuuh..., they are the worst ever ; lack of skill or brain, who knows !

10. No good PVP player will ever do it, unless he/she is a bit disturbed in the head... I mean, over the years I leveled so many characters on so many expansions, and I got pissed so many times for the same reason. Never than less, not once I ganked someone... Those that do, are frustrated ppl who got rekt in Arena and BGs and that's the only place they can feel powerful.... True story here.. believe me...

Same goes for World PVP... U can see tons of posts that say, we went to oggrimar or Stormwind for an hour. We wiped them out, we are the best, bla, bla... The truth is, no matter horde or ally, if u group-up and attacks the unprepared one, u will have the advantage... Real-life battles were fought on the same principle...

Real players know when, where and how to fight...