1. 70s brackets and merge

Hello fellow twinks (70-79) on both Deathwing and Ragnaros? Are there any old twinks that might be coming back when the realms merge happens?

2. Hello fellow twinks (70-79) on both Deathwing and Ragnaros? Are there any old twinks that might be coming back when the realms merge happens?
    On Deathwing, the only real activity is on the Alliance and Ragnaros doesn't really have 70 activity anymore, so the merge wouldn't really change the 70 twinking situation. A few of the old twinks that I've talked to might come back once Deathwing/Ragnaros get the same core as Lordaeron, but even if they do come back, the likelihood of having a stable guild on both factions is slim.

3. some are hibernating and waiting. some went 79 and went sholazar to pew pew 80`s, tho i saw some 70`s doing that also, and yeah i`m eager to see 70`s back in game again also.

4. some are hibernating and waiting. some went 79 and went sholazar to pew pew 80`s, tho i saw some 70`s doing that also, and yeah i`m eager to see 70`s back in game again also.
    I am hibernating my 79 ;D,this weekend is wsg cta so we played some bg against full of levelrs,i mostly play 80 or i play 99% 80,but if twinking gets ever back i am free to join.
    As a veteran and old 79 twink,i am saying that is not worth struggling or to put efforts in 70-79 anymore,its kinda over here with twinks,old twinks like me dont wanna come back,and new twinks dont wanna join.So yeah... i am mot sure about the future of twinking i personally gave up on that months ago when i realised that in reality no one cares about it.

5. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens..tho i'd love to see them come back with the merge.

6. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens..tho i'd love to see them come back with the merge.
    Most twinks gave up on twinking after wipe,and then marketplace changed,so.. no i dont think that merge will solve anything to it(speaking from my perspective as 79)although i would love to enjoy the old twinking days... but is no longer possible because old/veterans are gone and new ones don't come (fresh blood)
    Conclussion:Twinking is over.Need to much time to rebuilt it.
    Example: there is a guild here on deathwing <legends never die> a 70s guild,hundreds of twinks they could split on both factions to revive the community but like i said... no one cares about it anymore, sadly, people don't wanna waste time for recruitment,they just want to "join".

7. I have a twink in that guild and i'm ready to transfer as soon as i get the points,if that would bring twinking back to life i'm ready to do it, the question is are other people prepared for it? And the better question is..does warmane care about twinking in general because i dont see a reason why 70s items shouldnt be brought back to points shop,and yes with it, twinks might get a new chance because new twinks are pretty much the same thing as fresh lvl 80s who'd get atleast trinkets or weapons with their points. Consider this a shout out to all the twinks(old/new) on deathwing and even ragnaros who'd love to get back to twinking.

8. I have a twink in that guild and i'm ready to transfer as soon as i get the points,if that would bring twinking back to life i'm ready to do it, the question is are other people prepared for it? And the better question is..does warmane care about twinking in general because i dont see a reason why 70s items shouldnt be brought back to points shop,and yes with it, twinks might get a new chance because new twinks are pretty much the same thing as fresh lvl 80s who'd get atleast trinkets or weapons with their points. Consider this a shout out to all the twinks(old/new) on deathwing and even ragnaros who'd love to get back to twinking.
    To transfer what and where? It's pointless transfering from rag to dw(because there is a same guild name on rag aswell) or you mean faction transfer?

About marketplace is fine,twinking can be more competitive now but like i said no fresh blood,no one joins only old ones come back if they ever do.
    Everywhere people complain about something,i mean its a fcking x7 xD,for me as a 79 its super easy to farm gears with my 80,for others might be harder like tbc raids when you require 10 or more bis 80s.

Gather your friends on the realm you play,play 80 and wait for the merge,or just go lordaeron bgs are in all brackets +high population,it's amazing to gank as twink levelers :D
    Don't even bother 70-79 on DW from my experience as a twink DW is like the most pesimist realm for twinking.(comparing to ragnaros or old lordaeron) people just don't care about it,and whenever we play a wsg the defeated team refuses to que up!
    My best advice is to go on lordaeron,then you return whn the merge occurs,to see if anything changed.