1. Que on Lordaeron

I really really like to play on Lordaeron but the que thing is a serious problem for me (yeah i know, not only me).... I mainly log in evening and have like 3hs to play, a couple of weeks ago i spent like 1h if not mistaking, in que looking at the screen being "afraid" re-que if not logged my char in time when get past the que, obviously while doing other things (yeah boring), reducing a lot my time of play/fun.
    all this thing to say... Are warmane going to upgrade the population cap or open another wotlk x1 server? I heard ragnaros and deathwing are going to merge, is the new server mantain x7 rates?
    Ps. for those who'll say "play on deathwing or ragnaros", i have alredy played on them but was really interesting in a x1 server
    Edited: February 13, 2016

2. Dude you got 3 options :
    1. Stop doing QQ on forums and wait in the 'QUEUE' like others do
    2. Either donate and use $5 every month on an item on a lordaeron toon toget queue skips for 30 days
    3. if you cant do anything mentioned up, stop posting new thread about this issues everyday. Its not problem of other players, its not problem of staff, Its your problem that you cant login.

Warmane staff is responsible for making bugs free code and solving the bugs being reported, but not for the QQ over QUEUE

You posted your same copy-paste on another thread already and when none even wondered about you, you made a specially new thread

Obnoxious, Mercy and many other staff guys have made it clear "Pop Cap won't be raised for now, and there is no information for it to be raised in near future"

Get Over It !!!
    Edited: February 13, 2016

3. I really really like to play on Lordaeron but the que thing is a serious problem for me (yeah i know, not only me).... I mainly log in evening and have like 3hs to play, a couple of weeks ago i spent like 1h if not mistaking, in que looking at the screen being "afraid" re-que if not logged my char in time when get past the que, obviously while doing other things (yeah boring), reducing a lot my time of play/fun.
    all this thing to say... Are warmane going to upgrade the population cap or open another wotlk x1 server? I heard ragnaros and deathwing are going to merge, is the new server mantain x7 rates?
    Ps. for those who'll say "play on deathwing or ragnaros", i have alredy played on them but was really interesting in a x1 server
    I migth be wrong, but as far as I know - they will upgrade the population cap when the server is stable enough.
    I really do not think they will open an other server, I think it is more then enough work for the already, but I migth wrong tho^^ :P

4. It is spelled "queue".

Also what gorgoyle said.

5. Apparently the population cap is now 11k.

6. A big THANK YOU to warmane staff for raising the cap ^^