1. Thank you ! For Increasing the Player Cap!

A big thanks to the Warmane staff for increasing the player cap by 1000 !!

2. Thank for the upgrade. We hope the next one will come soon.

3. Yeah, it actually might not be as bad as i thought. Just like 7k to 8k doesn't worsen the latency, there doesn't seem to be much difference between 10k and 11k. Don't push it tho because at one point it'll get way worse

4. Yeah, it actually might not be as bad as i thought. Just like 7k to 8k doesn't worsen the latency, there doesn't seem to be much difference between 10k and 11k. Don't push it tho because at one point it'll get way worse
    It's mainly because of our work on increasing the stability of the realm. We only raise the cap when we're fairly confident that doing so won't cause lag.

5. 100g there will be 1700 que again within two weeks :)
    Edited: February 15, 2016

6. 100g there will be 1700 que again withing two weeks :)
    bet ya 200g that it will take even less than that

7. Yeah, it actually might not be as bad as i thought. Just like 7k to 8k doesn't worsen the latency, there doesn't seem to be much difference between 10k and 11k. Don't push it tho because at one point it'll get way worse
    It ain't about latency, it's about serverside delay. Two different things :)

8. Yeshhhhhhhhh <3 Thank you Warmane Staff
    #Cheers

9. Good news...
    Low queue now.
    ...I've fixed the poison slime pipes!

but GG warmane!

10. It ain't about latency, it's about serverside delay. Two different things :)
    Serverside delay is part of the whole latency

11. Serverside delay is part of the whole latency
    Latency is the connection you have to the realm, it shows in milliseconds on you UI, when u hover your mouse over it. You can have a very good latency, but if the realm has serverside delay (which means that it can't cope with the massive population) then you will also get delay in your actions. For an example i have a 50 ms (very good) latency in one other realm, yet since it's massively populated and can't handle it, there is serverside delay which means that if you press a button, it will take some time (in peak times, even several seconds) for the ability to react. All the while your latency is still good (50ms). Two entirely different things, one is just your connection to the realm and the other is the realm itself being slow :)

12. 100g there will be 1700 que again within two weeks :)
    1 day after - 800 q already

How many times will I have to say that increasing cap doesn't solve anything?

13. This is awesome, queue cut by half (from 1300 to 600ish at peaks) and i dont see any lag/latency problem.
    1k more and there wont be any queue. Lets hope server can handle it in the future. THANKS!

12 Last