1. I've tanked, healed, dpsed every rhot and rhc on entry lvl gear and im not a good pve'er. Game's not hard, just learn your class and make your own group. I even said to ppl to trust me tht they can trust me and they did. Might take you a while but you can do it. No one takes 380+ they just need a milestone tht proves you wont pull the room once you're in, stand in fire where noneexists, or tank the boss as a healer. Don't whine, play the game and you will be fine. Learn your class and ask for directions in the dungeons you're in.

2. Dude it's not like i'm first time playing this game, I've done LK 25hc on deathwing realm, the dungeons aren't even that hard in this cata, but you guys are expecting ppl who are 380+ilvl with all achs from the new guys(like me ON EXPANSION) and we don't get the chance to even get achievments which you ALL require nor gear, myself don't play pvp so much on private servers because there are too much ppl who donated and are full bis/2 or 3 items away from bis, not that I mind that it's just that I don't like to be dead for 10+minutes in pvp, if this was a retail then yeah i would play pvp(classes are still bugged).

3. Dude it's not like i'm first time playing this game, I've done LK 25hc on deathwing realm, the dungeons aren't even that hard in this cata, but you guys are expecting ppl who are 380+ilvl with all achs from the new guys(like me ON EXPANSION) and we don't get the chance to even get achievments which you ALL require nor gear, myself don't play pvp so much on private servers because there are too much ppl who donated and are full bis/2 or 3 items away from bis, not that I mind that it's just that I don't like to be dead for 10+minutes in pvp, if this was a retail then yeah i would play pvp(classes are still bugged).
    Youre saying this as if gearscore requirements werent complete aids in wotlk

4. yeah, it is pain in the ***, but you can farm 2 instances for eot + you can do rhc which everyone is almost doing,which will give you atleast 4.8 - 5k gs ( with rep ring,and you can buy like icc gear with votepoints) and you can pretty much join then raids in which you have a chance to get good gear/achs, while in cata, when you hit lvl 85 you're bound to buy gear (pvp or pve boe) which give you about 350ilvl (maybe more), and when you try to go to any rhc no one is inviting because either you're too low ilvl or they search for 380+, and when you get into a group you will either be kicked because you have small amount of hp (i know right?? i got kicked for it) or you will queue up, get in dungeon, try your best with that gear you have, pull less dps then tank (because it's ****ing pvp gear,it's useless in pve) and then when you wipe (which I think it's ****ing normal) tank or heal (sometimes both) will call rest of the group ******s/*****s for not pulling 25k dps

I'm just saying that you guys are expecting too much for new guys who wanna try pve or pvp.
    Either way I know nothing will change but atleast keep this in mind.
    Edited: February 24, 2016 Reason: minor mistakes, filling

5. I think its because a lot of people (mostly BRs(no offense)) do 15k dps with 380+ IL and just assume everyone else is the same =)

6. mostly BRs(no offense)
    That is a really smooth move. "Hey, you're a ******... but no offense ofc"

7. That is a really smooth move. "Hey, you're a ******... but no offense ofc"
    Just saying it as I see it, didn't mean to offend. Arround 90% of BR's who have 380 IL give or take do arround 15-18k dps (out of experience), how else should I have worded it?
    I myself skip over BRish sounding names when I make groups because of it...

Also saying someone does 15k dps is not the same as telling someone he's a ****** :L

8. Just saying it as I see it, didn't mean to offend. Arround 90% of BR's who have 380 IL give or take do arround 15-18k dps (out of experience), how else should I have worded it?
    What about Mexicans and Bulgarians? I'd assume they do around 10-12k, depends on which part of the country they live in really.

9. Just saying it as I see it, didn't mean to offend. Arround 90% of BR's who have 380 IL give or take do arround 15-18k dps (out of experience), how else should I have worded it?

Also saying someone does 15k dps is not the same as telling someone he's a ****** :L
    I was obviously kidding with you. I understand your point but still isn't the best thing to say. Alright, brazilians aren't the best players in the world but something I can tell you, they're one of the most funny people I know and you can actually have a really good time with them, even raiding or PvPing.

What about Mexicans and Bulgarians? I'd assume they do around 10-12k, depends on which part of the country they live in really.
    For some reason I think you're no way better than the mentioned ones. Can you please prove that I'm wrong?
    I would play with brazilians, mexicans and bulgarians with no problem, they're all different people with different cultures and you can actually learn a lot of things with them.
    Descriminate someone by where they've born its so lame.

10. I was obviously kidding with you. I understand your point but still isn't the best thing to say. Alright, brazilians aren't the best players in the world but something I can tell you, they're one of the most funny people I know and you can actually have a really good time with them, even raiding or PvPing.

For some reason I think you're no way better than the mentioned ones. Can you please prove that I'm wrong?
    I would play with brazilians, mexicans and bulgarians with no problem, they're all different people with different cultures and you can actually learn a lot of things with them.
    Descriminate someone by where they've born its so lame.
    You're blowing this out of proportion.

He's saying from his personal experience with Brazilians though not generalizing all of them. We all have that tendency to point out racism, but everyone has a their own personal form of racism from personal experiences, don't act as if you're the exception. Racism exists, everyone has racist views, get over it.

11. You're blowing this out of proportion.

He's saying from his personal experience with Brazilians though not generalizing all of them. We all have that tendency to point out racism, but everyone has a their own personal form of racism from personal experiences, don't act as if you're the exception. Racism exists, everyone has racist views, get over it.
    True, he didn't generalized, he said 90%... huge difference. But you know, racism is something that can actually be reported :p
    I don't see any offense to make some jokes in a circle of friends. But this is a forum where everyone can read it, even brazilians, mexicans and bulgarians. I'm not saying that they will feel offended with all this but damn, its just kinda ridiculous.

I remember how Medan got hated and banned when he "offended" mexicans aswell, but now with this people its all ok and we should get over it. Make sense.

12. True, he didn't generalized, he said 90%... huge difference. But you know, racism is something that can actually be reported :p
    I don't see any offense to make some jokes in a circle of friends. But this is a forum where everyone can read it, even brazilians, mexicans and bulgarians. I'm not saying that they will feel offended with all this but damn, its just kinda ridiculous.

I remember how Medan got hated and banned when he "offended" mexicans aswell, but now with this people its all ok and we should get over it. Make sense.
    Well, again, you're blowing it out of proportion.

90% of the Brazilians he played with do lower dps in their ilvl, which is nothing racist.. He's just describing the experiences he had with playing Brazilians, most likely negatively. Though, if you generalize an entire race for being incompetent or stupid, then, YES, that's racist.

13. Well, again, you're blowing it out of proportion.

90% of the Brazilians he played with do lower dps in their ilvl, which is nothing racist.. He's just describing the experiences he had with playing Brazilians, most likely negatively. Though, if you generalize an entire race for being incompetent or stupid, then, YES, that's racist.
    I understand your point of view, its a little different of mine but still I have my arguments. I know people who have talked with me about this, someone of them are offended and a little tired of it.

Plus, that guy didn't generalized but his acts show the opposite:
    This is like if i though that 90% of the portuguese people were stupid so I would start to ignore all of them because 10% its a really tiny chance to meet one nice portuguese.

Imagine this scenario
    Spoiler: Show

[Iambrhuehuehue] says: I would love to join you in this amazing Raid, I'm a DPS.
    [Ihatebrs] says: I'm sorry, your name looks like Brazilian to me, I would not like to have you in my super amazing raid.

Isn't a little racist seen that way?

14. I understand your point of view, its a little different of mine but still I have my arguments. I know people who have talked with me about this, someone of them are offended and a little tired of it.

Plus, that guy didn't generalized but his acts show the opposite:

This is like if i though that 90% of the portuguese people were stupid so I would start to ignore all of them because 10% its a really tiny chance to meet one nice portuguese.

Imagine this scenario
    Spoiler: Show

[Iambrhuehuehue] says: I would love to join you in this amazing Raid, I'm a DPS.
    [Ihatebrs] says: I'm sorry, your name looks like Brazilian to mee, I would not like to have you in my super amazing raid.

Isn't a little racist seen that way?
    Yes, well, I was going to get to that but you went for it anyways, that's where Bluudreams' perception falls off towards racism. So yeah, I would agree that is indeed racist.

15. Yes, well, I was going to get to that but you went for it anyways, that's where Bluudreams' perception falls off towards racism. So yeah, I would agree that is indeed racist.
    Thank you for watching my point of view :)

First 123 Last