1. What's wrong??

So as my title says what's wrong with the realm? A fresh lvl 85 with atleast 300ilvl can't do much except go farm or buy a gear that's pvp. Either way, everyone is searching for guys with 380+ilvl for a RHC? While if you try to get into the group with 350ilvl you won't even be considered to be invited to the group, nor even if you try raiding, no ach,no invite, but how are we as a fresh lvl 85 with bought pvp gear can get an achievment if noone is going to invite you? GUYS LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS, THIS IS NOT WOTLK WHERE YOU CAN FARM FOS/POS FOR GEAR!

2. Just join guilds that accept everyone at the beginning and start to farm some gear with them. Then you may look for better guilds with "high" requirements.

3. So as my title says what's wrong with the realm? A fresh lvl 85 with atleast 300ilvl can't do much except go farm or buy a gear that's pvp. Either way, everyone is searching for guys with 380+ilvl for a RHC? While if you try to get into the group with 350ilvl you won't even be considered to be invited to the group, nor even if you try raiding, no ach,no invite, but how are we as a fresh lvl 85 with bought pvp gear can get an achievment if noone is going to invite you? GUYS LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS, THIS IS NOT WOTLK WHERE YOU CAN FARM FOS/POS FOR GEAR!
    U can get 380 ilvl with fl rep and few others rep with few pieces u can buy for small prices and some instance farming. Ofc u need to find guild to help you. With 380 ilvl than u w8 till friday and than join some ds normal last minute and get few pieces and achieve, and next week you are on horse. You know noone will boost you. Personaly i hate to gear up and that **** so i bought few pieces with coins.

4. Farm battlegrounds use honor to buy your pve gear,best and fastest way to do it until you can get into a solid guild who will help you further.

5. Farm battlegrounds use honor to buy your pve gear,best and fastest way to do it until you can get into a solid guild who will help you further.
    Yes, be a meat shield in the middle of battle , enjoying entire bgs without any fun and nothing but humiliation watching them annihilate you in 2 seconds again and again. A nice way to get "honor" , what a contradiction XD

6. What you need to remember is most of the people on nelth have been playing cata for much longer than the expansions original life span on retail so the average players gear level is much higher than it was on retail so its kind of expected of people to have decent gear, it really doesnt affect anyone other than new players on the server so its not an issue thats ever going to get much attention unfortunately.

7. Gem and enchant your **** gear with Stam. Lie about ilvl, join rdf asap and move off asap to reduce chances of being inspected before combat, if your dps sucks because of the gems then say you are new to the class and gg

8. Yes, be a meat shield in the middle of battle , enjoying entire bgs without any fun and nothing but humiliation watching them annihilate you in 2 seconds again and again. A nice way to get "honor" , what a contradiction XD
    You can gain full ruthless in a week or so ,it is not that hard even with only viscious gear.Ask anyone will tell you the same.

9. Yes, be a meat shield in the middle of battle , enjoying entire bgs without any fun and nothing but humiliation watching them annihilate you in 2 seconds again and again. A nice way to get "honor" , what a contradiction XD
    You can gain full ruthless in a week or so ,it is not that hard even with only viscious gear.Ask anyone will tell you the same.
    Seriously, why are you telling me this so obvious? You want a medal or something?

Spoiler: Show
    You should learn something called rhetorical language.

10. No but seriously guys, there are different levels which you all know what you can do. For WOE an easy dungeon everyone is searching 380+ ilvl while you can get atleast 370 with all pvp + some rep gear. And if you say you're 370 he won't even considere to inv you to group. And you can't even do RHOT, ET because noone is doing WOE.
    I've hit 367ilvl and can't get a single grip into those dungeons.
    You guys should just lower the scale a bit for us new players on cata, no wonder ppl don't play cata is because when you hit lvl 85 and farm up some items you're still not going to get invited because "you're too low ILVL"
    Myself tried the cata when it was released on molten, when everything was buggy and there was no "you're too low ilvl", or "you can't join" because everyone was friendly. I don't mean you have to invite TO EVERY SINGLE **** there is, but rather inv guys who can do: rhc,woe etc.. so they can get geared up.

11. No but seriously guys, there are different levels which you all know what you can do. For WOE an easy dungeon everyone is searching 380+ ilvl while you can get atleast 370 with all pvp + some rep gear. And if you say you're 370 he won't even considere to inv you to group. And you can't even do RHOT, ET because noone is doing WOE.
    You guys should just lower the scale a bit for us new players on cata, no wonder ppl don't play cata is because when you hit lvl 85 and farm up some items you're still not going to get invited because "you're too low ILVL"

Myself tried the cata when it was released on molten, when everything was buggy and there was no "you're too low ilvl", or "you can't join" because everyone was friendly. I don't mean you have to invite TO EVERY SINGLE **** there is, but rather inv guys who can do: rhc,woe etc.. so they can get geared up.
    Well I dont know why there is so many ppl that are obsessed with ilvl and s**t its just a game u need to know basic tacticks and thats it.Im kinda person who love to help low gear ppl i like to do something for someone else.I find WoW like a good place to be kind,make friendships and yea if u r horde player feel free to wisp me ingame I will try to help ya! Archangelxen

12. No but seriously guys, there are different levels which you all know what you can do. For WOE an easy dungeon everyone is searching 380+ ilvl while you can get atleast 370 with all pvp + some rep gear. And if you say you're 370 he won't even considere to inv you to group. And you can't even do RHOT, ET because noone is doing WOE.
    K ill explain u easy way to get 385 in 2-3 days.
    1. Afk whole days in bgs to gather honor points
    2. Convert honor points to jp
    3. Buy 378 gear for jp if u want pve
    4. Make proffesions and earn about 30k golds
    5. Buy 3x 397 parts what guys today sell very cheap on ah
    6. Profit
    7. Start using ur brain
    8. Same thing as 7.

13. No but seriously guys, there are different levels which you all know what you can do. For WOE an easy dungeon everyone is searching 380+ ilvl while you can get atleast 370 with all pvp + some rep gear. And if you say you're 370 he won't even considere to inv you to group. And you can't even do RHOT, ET because noone is doing WOE.
    I had to play some PvE Instances with my Druid 'cos i wanted to buy some PvE Gear to use it in PvP (Boots and Wrist).
    I was full Ruthless and managed to tank End Time multiple times without a single piece of PvE gear (ezpz), just PvP honor gear. So if you don't get accepted into groups 'cos your gear sucks just make your own group or spec Tank. People will invite you as a Tank even if you are 360 ilvl mainly because nobody wants to play that role.
    Another thing, if you can't find a group for RHoT, why don't you start from RHC? It's easier and the requirements are lower so you can find a group even with 370 ilvl. For a starter set just play a few BGs and get that Ruthless set, it's not the PvE glorified gear that everybody asks for but **** it, it's good enough for a Dungeon.

Yes, be a meat shield in the middle of battle , enjoying entire bgs without any fun and nothing but humiliation watching them annihilate you in 2 seconds again and again. A nice way to get "honor" , what a contradiction XD
    If you don't want to play BGs 'cos "Screw PvP i hate it so much" then man up and play ****ing BGs! Just get a vicious set, cap Hit and throw CCs since you won't be able to kill anyone at least you can be useful as a CC machine, also the 4 Honor Quests in Ghrizzly Hills help.

It's all about mentality, if you want to do something man up and ****ing do it, you can't wait for people to help you, find your own ways to get gear. FFS you can also play 8 arenas per week and get a couple of Cataclysmic pieces of gear in a couple of weeks, it takes like 15-20m to cap Conquest Points if you play 2xDPS, it doesn't take much effort to get to 380 ilvl.

TL;DR: Stop being a ***** pretending everyone has to help you. Farm BGs if you can't get into PvE groups even if you hate PvP, it's an easy way to get some decent gear even if it doesn't fit PvE it's good enough to carry you into HC Dungeons.

14. TL;DR: Stop being a ***** pretending everyone has to help you. Farm BGs if you can't get into PvE groups even if you hate PvP, it's an easy way to get some decent gear even if it doesn't fit PvE it's good enough to carry you into HC Dungeons.
    This^^ everyone else (that didnt spend a ridiculous amount of money on a private server) had to deal with it, its not hard, just takes some time.

15. Seriously, why are you telling me this so obvious? You want a medal or something?

Spoiler: Show
    You should learn something called rhetorical language.
    Maybe you should not troll those who actually were trying to be helpful, go screw yourself pleb.

123 Last