1. Others experience with response time

My bank account was banned at the beginning of January and no reason was given (under support it said, "your account was banned for make a ban appeal", whatever that means).

So I made a ban appeal January 10th (over a month ago) and have not received a response telling me why I was banned or when my account will be unbanned. I was told by the moderators to wait for a response, but it's been over a month.

This post is half venting, half trying to gauge the average response time. The vast majority of my gold is on that account and it is pretty hard to make money on the AH or even buy reagents for raiding when all of my gold is banned... for no reason... I know bank alts are allowed and it just seems weird that no reason was given. I know the staff is busy, but this seems pretty excessive.

Has anyone else had to wait this long to recieve a response? How long until I can expect to have my account unbanned?

2. Ban appeals are last on ticket priority, and for good reason. This isn't an appropriate discussion for the forum.