1. I like dis 3 new Bettlegrounds on Frostwolf,specialy thos MoP two they are awsome and they work perfect....
    trolling or did they really open more BGs?
    Edited: February 21, 2016

2. trolling or did they really opened more BGs?
    Guess it
    at least 10 characters

3. idk it feels like trolls are the best source of info.

4. It feels like it's time for those BGs...

5. No response whatsoever from the Warmane stuff about the new BGs. They said this week, that ends tomorrow, and still not new content. WTF is doing the Warmane stuff? We need those BGs, the server is already so damn boring.

6. No response whatsoever from the Warmane stuff about the new BGs. They said this week, that ends tomorrow, and still not new content. WTF is doing the Warmane stuff? We need those BGs, the server is already so damn boring.
    Working on the mario game named lordaeron.
    I tried some pvp on blackrock.. holy ****
    Ppl say its the best and the most balanced xpac, yet classes one shot each other. I've seen a rogue killing a clothie in an opener. I've seen a rogue again killing a warrior... controlling and cc-ing him like theres now tomorrow.
    I've seen a blood dk one shooting a warlock. Death grip, pop Ams, lichborne. say bye bye getting rid of him
    Not even DR's works i guess on that mario old xpac.
    Having to google up where to level because following a quest chain , lets say, undead starting zone is a bad idea. Once you finish Tirisfal, they'll send u to Silverpine forest. After some quests , quests starts becoming RED , mobs 7 lvls higher than you and guess what the **** went wrong . U gotta google the zone map level because not even that is working. Theres no zone map level shown when u press default M
    No dungeon journal even. such an outdated xpac its not even funny one bit
    Having quitted retail after seeing the LEgion class changes making every class have less than 8 keybinds to press, 0 utlity cds and so on , baseline spells turned into talents because of " class fantasy". Destroying a spell and splitting it up for all the 3 specs and putting one part of the spell into a talent.. thats lazy and boring.
    Now coming back to lord seeting cata/mop dead, under 2k ppl online at once. And the mario game at 11k ppl online at once.. at peak hours.
    Sad. To play wow now, can't resort to wotlk, where duels doesnt last more than 10 seconds, no xmogs, no flying , nothing basically.
    Edited: March 5, 2016

First 123