1. Its called Retail :D
    Thanks for the insights. Always good to have staff members giving us information. xD

2. New gear and content would have the buyers buying again.
    I think to save my money for few months in legion, would be better.

3. Thanks for the insights. Always good to have staff members giving us information. xD
    Quality information for that matter!

Even retail is not perfect, they are constantly patching and hotfixing etc...

4. Quality information for that matter!

Every game has bugs, 99.5% of everything in retail is working, and if it doesn't. Players submit a bug through ticket, and this bug gets fixed within 10 minutes, less or more.

5. Every game has bugs, 99.5% of everything in retail is working, and if it doesn't. Players submit a bug through ticket, and this bug gets fixed within 10 minutes, less or more.
    hah. ofc, no. They will answer to your in-game ticket within 5-100 minutes, but bug fixes will arrive only in 6-24 hours for small problems.

And about 90% WoD, hmm, I played on some, but there a lot of bugs. Garrison still sit at Level 2 maximum, no fleet and so. I guess Warmane don't need WoD at all, just skip it and go straight to Legion.

6. Ohoho I wanna see those epic weapon system scrypted that would be so lmao. Also with every new expansion you are skipping old content. Whats the point?

7. They can open all dungeons immediately, but won't to do that due to the high possibilty to get a lot of crashes bug abusing and so on.

8. hah. ofc, no. They will answer to your in-game ticket within 5-100 minutes, but bug fixes will arrive only in 6-24 hours for small problems.

And about 90% WoD, hmm, I played on some, but there a lot of bugs. Garrison still sit at Level 2 maximum, no fleet and so. I guess Warmane don't need WoD at all, just skip it and go straight to Legion.
    I agree with you

9. hah. ofc, no. They will answer to your in-game ticket within 5-100 minutes, but bug fixes will arrive only in 6-24 hours for small problems.
    Hah, tickets take a week sometimes and there are bugs that don't get fixed for whole expansion and some even multiple expansions.

10. I'd like to see this server of WoD with 90% of content working, just want to check it out, i am never going to leave Warmane, just curious, of course you cannot write it here in public, so you can PM me or check my profile, i have fb too :)
    thats not that big of a challenge WOD almost have 0 content not much to script.

I think he's talking about Private server, since retail is now moving to Legion. And there is some WoD private servers, but haven't checked them yet, the thing is i love this community and no matter how bad the current situation is, i'm still going to play here, i know that it's always gonna get better somehow.
    if NOW mean in 7 months sure they are moving to legion NOW....
    i agree that community keep alot of people here,but current state of Frostwolf simple make the game not enjoyable.i try to come back to FW multiple times because of few friends i really wanna play with,but i find it not possible.
    Edited: February 16, 2016

11. Quality information for that matter!

On topic information would have been interesting...

12. Hah, tickets take a week sometimes and there are bugs that don't get fixed for whole expansion and some even multiple expansions.
    Weird, i've got a friend that plays Retail since Wrath, i asked him how many times on all those years he has encountered bugs, and he said: once, on the Skullcracker achievement, none besides that one

So, i call BS on that "bugs dont get fixed for whole expansions, etc"

In regards to Lordaeron and lack of money, for them it was surprising, for me not so much. I mean, it's soon to be 10 years old game. Majority of those players do not care about graphics, improvements or progression. They are happy where they were 8 years ago, and will never invest their money in a private server... If this one dies, they will just move to another one, cause like I said, they are used to WOTLK and will just keep playing it. I would bet my money that many of them couldn't play MoP even if they wanted, cause their computer can't support it. And Warmane is expecting money from them...
    Imo, it's not so much about being comfortable or their PCs, it's simply that if they want to play on an 1x rates Realm, they DO NOT want anything to be fast or easy, so, why the hell would they donate for gear?

Lordaeron's core idea is silly on their very core, 99% of the people donate for gear, not to help the server
    Edited: February 16, 2016

13. Weird, i've got a friend that plays Retail since Wrath, i asked him how many times on all those years he has encountered bugs, and he said: once, on the Skullcracker achievement, none besides that one

So, i call BS on that "bugs dont get fixed for whole expansions, etc"
    You can not see what you do not want to see.

14. Ohoho I wanna see those epic weapon system scrypted that would be so lmao. Also with every new expansion you are skipping old content. Whats the point?
    Is actually possible for someone to script that? I mean after Legion is out and so on.

15. I like dis 3 new Bettlegrounds on Frostwolf,specialy thos MoP two they are awsome and they work perfect....

First 123 Last