1. Ideas for revitalizing 3's, 5's, and Rated BG's?

Heya all,

!Scenarios too! This is one of the PVP servers afterall. That is the bread and butter of WoW PVP servers. It would enrichen the entirely community and add more fun factor for everyone. I'm not sure what incentives or disincentives would be most effective, but I think one good place to start is to replace the 1v1 events with 3's, 5's, scenario tournaments? Rotating perhaps? More players involved makes more people happy. In the other thread someone said taking away titles for 2s. IDK about that, but perhaps fewer? Perhaps some nice cookies and eye candy for 3's, 5's, and rated BGs? This might increase incentive for a few people to cheat / exploit, but clearly people were doing so for bragging rights in the recent past anyway.

The best incentive across the board I can think of is lottery rewards for participating who aren't in the top 3-5 spots, whatever. Like Raffle tickets. A set number of prizes and just roll with the RNG by place of finish. Everyone likes free stuff and most like raffles so. So here is to you number #27th place finishers. WIN!

They do care as they keep updating content, including the latest patch **ahem**, so lets please not bring that up in order to try and get people to side with their argument one way or another. Try to keep this constructive so staff and everyone in the community take it seriously....even if you don't take me seriously =b!

SS
    Edited: March 2, 2016

2. What an eye opener. This really makes you think. There's a long future in this thread.

props for writing this tho

3. 3v3 tourneys instead of 1v1's would be way more interesting. fully support from me (:

4. i think old AT tried that "special rewards for 3s" just before they went under....i have no clue why arenas go so dead but ye warmane should steer away from "blizzlike" and think of a new way of motivating people to play arenas.....on retail you have tens of thousands of people q-ing arenas for same patch at once....on a single warmane server you have a few dozen...."blizzlike" approach will just slowly kill off arenas further .... lack of quality arena pvp, mainly 3s is the main reason i go back to try retail each new expansion

5. i think old AT tried that "special rewards for 3s" just before they went under....i have no clue why arenas go so dead but ye warmane should steer away from "blizzlike" and think of a new way of motivating people to play arenas.....on retail you have tens of thousands of people q-ing arenas for same patch at once....on a single warmane server you have a few dozen...."blizzlike" approach will just slowly kill off arenas further .... lack of quality arena pvp, mainly 3s is the main reason i go back to try retail each new expansion
    that is mainly true.to answer your question: the 3v3 bracket isnt that active as it been on retail back then, cause people just get their r1 titles in the 2v2 bracket which never worked on retail. you had to que 3s to get r1 (except tbc..)

to make it simple as that: they should just disable r1's in 2s and boom people are starting que 3s

6. that is mainly true.to answer your question: the 3v3 bracket isnt that active as it been on retail back then, cause people just get their r1 titles in the 2v2 bracket which never worked on retail. you had to que 3s to get r1 (except tbc..)

to make it simple as that: they should just disable r1's in 2s and boom people are starting que 3s
    Boom you say? just like that?

7. The 70-74 players of FW play all arena modes. 90s don't enjoy anything else but 2s.

8. Boom you say? just like that?
    yes boom, people who playing 2s wouldn't see any other reason to play that bracket except capping and testing stuff. mostly pvp players are aiming for a title - they will try to get it then by queueing 3s and raise their rating.
    Edited: March 3, 2016 Reason: bla

9. so those 30 people that think they can get titles will play 3s, rest wont...the medium echelon of players that make the 90% of the arena player base know they aint chasing any titles anyways be it 2v2 3v3 or 300vs300 and play for fun/medium ratings/personal best... they did this on AT and it died anyway...you have to make "something special" ONLY obtainable by polaying 3s that would motivate people to go down that route...titles aint gonna cut it

10. so those 30 people that think they can get titles will play 3s, rest wont...the medium echelon of players that make the 90% of the arena player base know they aint chasing any titles anyways be it 2v2 3v3 or 300vs300 and play for fun/medium ratings/personal best... they did this on AT and it died anyway...you have to make "something special" ONLY obtainable by polaying 3s that would motivate people to go down that route...titles aint gonna cut it
    r1 titles always been unique, so any decent guy with brain will surely go for it and give it a try. why not? also, AT didnt die they just merged with molten for the cash, AT always been better and more populated than warmane at it's current state.