1. PVP Class

Would you guys agree with this?

OP pvp Class:

Melee: Arms Warrior>Everything

Ranged: Frost mage>Affliction warlock>Spriest> Hunter?

Reason i ask is because i have a warrior, but looking to Roll a Ranged class So i dont know whats better between frost mage and Afflicition warlock?

2. Would you guys agree with this?

OP pvp Class:

Reason i ask is because i have a warrior, but looking to Roll a Ranged class So i dont know whats better between frost mage and Afflicition warlock?
    if you have a warrior you should know frost mage is much better than a warlock

3. Would you guys agree with this?

OP pvp Class:

Shadow OP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sure xdxd

4. Shadow OP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sure xdxd
    i mean there was 1 at blizzcon final 2014 you cant call it bad you know...
    btw boomy and elemental are OP aswell.
    Edited: February 15, 2016

5. Hunters have an insane burst and much CC, if youre looking for something viable for everything Hunter would be a nice choice, Affli is effective but for me personaly booring to play, if you really want to have the annoy factor you can go with Ele or Balance, both have decent damage output and insane heals, if you want to outheal someone, and piss him really off with your survivebility this is the choice, and about Frost, well its frost, was good every single patch, it might not be the most fun, especially now when you have to freeze the target and spam ice lances, but its effective. Overall me personaly would go for a Hunter.

6. Would you guys agree with this?

OP pvp Class:

i will say roll a frost mage.they are good in every form of PVP 1v1 2s 3s 5s rated random,Wpvp frost mage is always doing well.also you can literally do arena with any other class as mage.look mage comps for this patch you will see its works really good with almost everything.
    Edited: February 15, 2016

7. only thing thats OP is WW monks healing

8. when you want have more fun try fury warrior :D still better than arms...

9. Would you guys agree with this?

OP pvp Class:

Nah,melee, it is rogue, enha shaman - both way more funnier than hurdurr #chargepopcdsbladestorm bunch of meat.
    For ranged shadow priest burst is amazing, boomkin, fire mage, aff lock,

10. what about enc shaman ? bugged class ?