1. June 1, 2019  
    Why cant i log into my account it say try again later

2. June 2, 2019  
    Tengo problemas al entregar una misión "Aprovisionar la Excavación" No me deja entregarla me pueden ayudar.

3. June 5, 2019  
    I cant log into the WOTLK (WOD models) at all
    Whenever i try to log in it just says "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support at: [Insert blizzard support page here]"
    i have no clue whats wrong and i cant find anything about this at all please help i just wanna play wow

4. 4 Weeks Ago  

5. 4 Weeks Ago  

6. 1 Week Ago  
    I dont know if this has been asked, but to what exactly does the x5 relate on the tbc server? Only exp? Or honour, itemdroprates, quantity too?

7. 1 Week Ago  
    I dont know if this has been asked, but to what exactly does the x5 relate on the tbc server? Only exp? Or honour, itemdroprates, quantity too?
    tbc:
    Exp x5
    Everything else x1

8. 1 Week Ago  
    Ty, same with wotlk and panda? Or is it different?

9. 1 Week Ago  
    Ty, same with wotlk and panda? Or is it different?
    the post you read on first page is pretty accurate.
    Everything that is not mentioned there is x1

10. 1 Week Ago  
    Sorry, what post do you mean? :)

11. 1 Week Ago  
    I am dead in a dungeon and I fell in the lava and there is no way out

12. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello. When I'm trying to login during the day, I have to wait hours. If there any posibility to get a "login slot", that I can login every time? In the donations section I haven't found any information about this issue. Thank you.

13. 1 Week Ago  
    wtf happen why so many ppl can not log in in game ? any gm watch this forum at all ?

14. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello. When I'm trying to login during the day, I have to wait hours. If there any posibility to get a "login slot", that I can login every time? In the donations section I haven't found any information about this issue. Thank you.
    Every day the same: https://www.directupload.net/file/d/...xeiy78_jpg.htm

15. 1 Week Ago  
    You can get your "login slot" by donating. Once you've donated you get to experience instant login, no more queue.

First ... 412131415 Last