1. Hummm i downloaded not old WoW for Lordaeron and for some reasons i don't have the WoD Models any helps plz ?

2. Hello, when I login with my email it lets me in but it says I need to install the patch, when I log in with my username however as the thread above suggested, it says my information is incorrect. Any help?

3. Hello, when I login with my email it lets me in but it says I need to install the patch, when I log in with my username however as the thread above suggested, it says my information is incorrect. Any help?
    Yes, you need I log in by using username, then:
    1. Be sure your password has less than 15 characters (otherwise is to long and can not be fully insert on wow client)
    2. Be sure your password does not contain symbols like "@:,!? etc... (they are not accepetd by wow client)

4. I can't join a character in a game. I have a shaman elemental LVL 90 named Quets, I created a new character and I'll join the game, don't you know where the problem is ??
    Edited: September 17, 2020

5. I need the number of ports of your servers since I have an external firewall for my home network, so I can't play inside your servers

6. I'm currently playing on 3.3.5a, do i need to download the entire MOP files (from classic to MOP) or is there a way for me to download files starting from Cataclysm to MOP as additional files so that i don't need to download 25+ gb of data?

7. I'm currently playing on 3.3.5a, do i need to download the entire MOP files (from classic to MOP) or is there a way for me to download files starting from Cataclysm to MOP as additional files so that i don't need to download 25+ gb of data?
    Most of the data in wotlk is not used in MoP since there have been a lot of changes in Cata and MoP. Even if you download Cata and MoP expansions and all the patches and install them manually, the total download size would not be much smaller than the MoP client itself.

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    My Phone got stolen and I cant remember my old Gmail. Help me to remove my authenticator

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Hi Forum Moderators,

Is there any active direct download link that I can use to download the game?
    any suggestions will help..

Thanks

10. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hi guys, been away for about 4yrs. Finally back with a really nice gaming PC and went straight get Pandaria. Logged into Warmane, downloaded Pandaria, moved it to a different drive, unchecked read only, changed my realmlist to "logon.warmane.com" .... started the program, entered my Warmane creds and was told that I needed to go to "https://www.wow-europe.com/login-support/" so I could login. Nothing I have tried gets me past this issue.

Am I missing something? I already changed the realmlist. I am also running the program in Admin mode. Can someone give me a hand?

11. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hi guys, been away for about 4yrs. Finally back with a really nice gaming PC and went straight get Pandaria. Logged into Warmane, downloaded Pandaria, moved it to a different drive, unchecked read only, changed my realmlist to "logon.warmane.com" .... started the program, entered my Warmane creds and was told that I needed to go to "https://www.wow-europe.com/login-support/" so I could login. Nothing I have tried gets me past this issue.

Am I missing something? I already changed the realmlist. I am also running the program in Admin mode. Can someone give me a hand?
    make sure your using username and pass, not email and pass. and run wow.exe not the launcher (if there even is a launcher, can't remember)

12. 2 Weeks Ago  
    On top of it mate! Might it be because I have WoTLK installed as well? I am doing the things above you asked by the way.

13. 2 Days Ago  
    Hello,

I recently purchased the new macbook pro with the M1 chip. And wotlk 3.3.5 is not working anymore on mac version and also when I tried to run it with winewrapper for windows wow.

Do you have any solution to solve this problem ?

Thanks a lot.

First ... 7151617