1. i correctly put in the realmlist and im still getting a "unable to loggin" message when i go to connect the WTF file is not on read only idk what ellse to do for this U_U
    Which client? WOTLK client one is in \Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf
    Also, make sure to create firewall and router exceptions.

2. Hi guys, i have a problem.
    I'm here to play some wotlk on this server. So I modified the realmlist and start the game. But when I log in, i can't create a character because automatically starts a download (I think a download to the 4.0.0 version).
    Anyone knows why?
    Thank you

3. "[wotlk] Deathwing: x7 (x5 reputation, gold, professions)"

Well, the Gold Rate pre-80 isn't 5x since the Core Update, if it's not intended, it should be fixed, it's not hard to change a number in the "~config.ini~" file.

4. Please add server localizations available on the server so people know which languages the quests are available for.

5. Dunno if this is the correct place to post this, but I just downloaded the WOTLK client (new). The sound is very laggy. Constant crackling especially in music, but a bit in other sounds aswell. Is this a known issue?

EDIT:

Fixed this issue by setting wow.exe into windows xp sp3 compatibility mode.
    Edited: April 22, 2016 Reason: Found a fix for the issue

6. Hello plz help me i have this think poping up when i try to log in http://imgur.com/AHrhAc8 how do i fix it

7. same issue

Hi guys, i have a problem.
    I'm here to play some wotlk on this server. So I modified the realmlist and start the game. But when I log in, i can't create a character because automatically starts a download (I think a download to the 4.0.0 version).
    Anyone knows why?
    Thank you
    i have the same issue, i think its not connecting to the warmane server because it asks for a blizzard account name and no matter what email i put in it asks for an update

FIXED

if you have this you probably are not writing your nickname and password. just dont put an email next time and it should work with your warmane account.
    Edited: April 25, 2016

8. Mac OS X Magnet links not working.

I use the Torrent application Transmission on Mac OS X El Capitan. It appears your WotLK (old) and new downloads don't start. It accepts the magnet but then stalls when retrieving the actual torrent. I tried manually entering the URL, but that doesn't work either. I don't know if it's Transmission or your links.

Not a big deal though, as I am just downloading Molten-WoW's client through TPB. I was just letting you guys know in case you don't have too many OS X users.

9. May 1, 2016  
    None of the magnet links work for me. Utorrent is telling me that he cant access to URL. Can you fix them for me ?

10. May 1, 2016  
    Hello all. Trying to download the Wotlk (new) and having bunchies of problems. I've gotten as far along as:

The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\Uninstall.xml.temp" could not be opened. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (InstallerFile::Open)
    The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\Uninstall.xml.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
    The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\Uninstall.exe.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
    The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\unicows.dll.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
    The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\msvcr71.dll.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
    The folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)

Any recommendations?

11. May 2, 2016  
    Hello all. Trying to download the Wotlk (new) and having bunchies of problems. I've gotten as far along as:

The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\Uninstall.xml.temp" could not be opened. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (InstallerFile::Open)
    The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\Uninstall.xml.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
    The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\Uninstall.exe.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
    The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\unicows.dll.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
    The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp\msvcr71.dll.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)
    The folder "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft.temp" could not be deleted. (ConflictManager::UncreateObjects)

Any recommendations?
    Where are you storing the client? Keep in mind that it should be a non read-only folder (documents / desktop should be fine).

12. May 7, 2016  
    how often do you check [email protected]? I am waiting for an answer for a week

13. June 5, 2016  
    I have error #134 , i have version 5.4.2 but i take wow.exe with 5.4.8 nd put it on the file game but it didn't work ......help plz

14. June 6, 2016  
    Hello. I have been torrenting for a few years now. Saying this to inform you I'm not new to torrents. I cannot download either WOTLK new or old. Magent links aren't working, torrent by url says cannot find torrent. No seeds or peers for the (old)version. Any information on why this is happening. I don't like using Piratebay and the sites I do use, which are private, does not have 3.3.5 clients

Any help would be appreciated.

15. buenas tardes soy nuevo y me descargue el minimo de pandaria pero no puedo entrar al juego, me sale un error diciendo que debo conectar con una cuenta de battle net.
    muchas gracias

First 12345 ... Last