1. After about the 20th try, even though I didn't do anything different, I can log in now. I have no idea what was preventing me from logging in for about an hour.

2. Hi! I am unable to connect as well the realmlist is logon.warmane.com; i tried to ping logon.warmane.com lost is 100% (so that means 4x request timed out); I can login to retail WoW, my firewall is off; I tried to redownload Wrath; I'm login using my username (not my e-mail) but it's still not letting me login. And I also have contacted my ISP they arent blocking Warmane.
    Edited: January 10, 2017

3. How do I download the patch or install the latest patch?

4. How do I download the patch or install the latest patch?

5. i have problem with authentication in logging screen. it sais my username or password is wrong but its not i checked. i can login in website and not in game please help me. reply as fast as possible

6. i have problem with authentication in logging screen. it sais my username or password is wrong but its not i checked. i can login in website and not in game please help me. reply as fast as possible
    WoW client only lets you enter 16 characters in password field. If your password is longer you won't be able to log in game and you have to change password.

7. Guys i got error while was playing arena. After that im stuck on connecting. Change realmlist,check firewall,check ports,REdownload game and im still on connecting. Dont have a ping to logon.warmane.com.Can u help me please?
    Edited: March 21, 2017

8. Pls help i'm stuck at Logging screen. Its make me choose realm again and again but still not load. Already change to logon.warmane.com. Dont know what to do pls help.

9. Why do I keep getting disconnect whenever I log in with a character? No matter what character/account I try to log into the game it gets disconnected right after loading screen ends. This is happening to me in Neltharion not in WotLK or MoP realms, just Neltharion.
    Edited: April 2, 2017 Reason: Typo

10. i get the message ''unable to connect''

wotlk lordaereon

i tried to login with my accountname not email, then tried everything exept changing logon.warmane.com to .ru and vpn

is it just a certain time and i can just login back, im new to warmane....

11. May 3, 2017  
    i get the message ''unable to connect''

wotlk lordaereon

i tried to login with my accountname not email, then tried everything exept changing logon.warmane.com to .ru and vpn

is it just a certain time and i can just login back, im new to warmane....

same problem there

12. May 4, 2017  
    I can't change the read-only status no matter where I put the wotlk game folder... Any suggestions?
    Also, I don't have the add-ons button when I go to the character screen although I have downloaded and extracted the add-ons in the correct folder... Please help!

13. May 13, 2017  
    I am trying to DONATE again. I have funds and everything is good on my end, however my bank is saying you are refusing to accept the transaction. A prompt response on this matter would be appreciated

14. May 22, 2017  
    My game hangs at "logging in to game server" then kicks me back to the server list. I noticed this is similar to a problem others are having but after browsing the forums i couldn't find the solution.

Is this the type of problem where I would need to contact my ISP? If so, what specifically do I ask of them?

First ... 6789 Last