1. I donated 10 euros, and bought the tiger mount i forgot, the question is, now that i'm on 0 coins, until when i'm premium ? i bought it to pass queue on icecrown thanks .
    Forever, premium status doesn't expire.

2. Yes, but buy the VIP, it is 10 and even when the server pop is at 12k you can connect instant

3. I had no issues connecting to the wotlk servers, from the WoD models version of the game, however I couldn't stand looking at 'em and deleted that version and downloaded the "old" version of the game instead, however now I am unable to get past "connecting". I checked the realmlist.wtf file and it's correct, even tried replacing it again, and still doesn't work. Help me please.

4. May 2, 2020  
    hey guys! so I did everything after downloading the app for MAC and it opens but when I put my e-mail address and password the window appears and nothing happens. Do you know sth about that? Can someone help me? ;(((

5. May 2, 2020  
    hey guys! so I did everything after downloading the app for MAC and it opens but when I put my e-mail address and password the window appears and nothing happens. Do you know sth about that? Can someone help me? ;(((
    Use your username instead of email when logging in.

6. May 2, 2020  
    Wanna know as well. And yes, i tried to log in with my username, not my email

7. May 2, 2020  
    I have a question and that is.I have the new models version of wotlk and want to play with the old ones. Can you help me out with my issue.

8. May 2, 2020  
    I have a question and that is.I have the new models version of wotlk and want to play with the old ones. Can you help me out with my issue.
    you can delete "new models" by following this guide:

1. Open WoW folder
    2. Open the Data folder.
    3. Delete the patch-w.mpq file.
    4. Delete the patch-x.mpq file
    5. Open the enUS folder.
    6. Delete the patch-enUS-w.mpq file.
    7. Delete the patch-enUS-x.mpq file

9. May 3, 2020  

10. May 14, 2020  
    I had no issues connecting to the wotlk servers, from the WoD models version of the game, however I couldn't stand looking at 'em and deleted that version and downloaded the "old" version of the game instead, however now I am unable to get past "connecting". I checked the realmlist.wtf file and it's correct, even tried replacing it again, and still doesn't work. Help me please.
    I just downloaded the old client and I'm getting the same issue not being able to get past connecting, realmlist is correct. I've had the message 'Login Server Is Down' a couple of times too.

11. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I just downloaded the old client and I'm getting the same issue not being able to get past connecting, realmlist is correct. I've had the message 'Login Server Is Down' a couple of times too.
    have same problem. Try many times, when i use my email, i cant apply patch, but when i use my username, im just stuck on "connecting" mesa

12. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hey guys,

I am having trouble downloading the newer version of wotlk with legion models through the website - it only leads me back to the old version. Anyone knows how I can get around this?

Thanks

13. 1 Week Ago  

Rates problems...

Please check the exp rate for Icecrown Server. It's not x7 right now...

First ... 6141516