Table of contents
- What is Warmane's realmlist?
- What are the realm's rates?
- Do we migrate from other private servers / retail?
- How can I recover an account from Molten / AT?
- How can I reset my account's email to the original? (i.e. hacked)
- Why am I banned?
- How can I report a hacker, ninja or scammer?
- I forgot my discount code. Can I retrieve it back?
- What do faction and race change include?
- Endless "Updating faction...". What to do?
What is Warmane's realmlist?
What are the realm's rates?set realmlist logon.warmane.com
set patchlist logon.warmane.com
Do we migrate from other private servers / retail?[wotlk] Lordaeron: x1
[wotlk] Icecrown: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
[wotlk] Blackrock: Instant 80 (only PvP)
[cata] Neltharion: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
[cata] Warsong: Instant 85 (only PvP)
[mop] Frostwolf: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
How can I recover an account from Molten / AT?No.
How can I reset my account's email to the original? (i.e. hacked)Bonuses ended. Characters were never able to be recovered.
How can I report a hacker, ninja or scammer?
I forgot my discount code. Can I retrieve it back?
Endless "Updating faction...". What to do?They both include character customization and name change. You will be taken to the character customization initial screen once again when going over the process.
"Can't login to the server" / "Unable to connect" / "Login server down"Faction updating should be an instant process.
Restart your client and see if the changes took places. Otherwise, just close the client back again, delete Cache folder, and go through the faction change once again.
Can't collect points "You do not have any points to collect."1. Is our server down?
Check the main page population and latest news. Information page is useful to check its uptime too (note that it might take up to 5 min to refresh its latest status). If there is people during the next 10 min after your first check, you can assume that it is working alright.
2. Review your computer configuration
WoW requires a firewall exception, generally generated on its own. Make sure it has been created, or create one on your own. If you own a professional antivirus, it might have its own firewall implementation, you will have to create the exception there instead (check your Antivirus manual).
3. Review your router configuration
In some cases, especially public places like universities, non common ports are blocked. You are required to open WoW ports manually then (yes, we are using the same ports as Retail). If you do not own the network firewall / router, you will have to contact the network administrator.
4. Call your ISP.
For some reason, certain ISPs (Internet Service Provider) tend to have routing issues with us. They are normally temporal, though once one ISP took 2-3 months to fix it. If that is your case, your alternative is to play with a VPN.
- 1,000 unique achievement points among all your characters are required. Notice "unique", two characters having the same achievement will only be counted once.
- Instant max. level realms are excluded from this. That is, Blackrock.
- Web sever might take up to a few hours to get the latest in-game data, do not expect achievement points to be reflected immediately on neither the armory or My account after you get them.
- Web armory points counter might not be 100% accurate with in-game one. For this reason, if you are just having 1,000 achievements in-game, web armory might be counting them as 900+ resulting in no daily points for you.
Feel free to suggest other most common questions or answers to be added in the lists.
Solutions, unless stated otherwise, are aimed to players gaming on their Windows computer.