1. May 7, 2018  
    my account cannot be logged in after a couple month didnt play WoW
    and it says that my email has been change? what?
    if it possible turn the email to the first registered email.

thank you so much, best regards!

“Why we should consider your appeal?”
    • i dont play wow for a couple month and want to get back, i dont have any idea if my account got hacked or what but the email was change.

ive already email [email protected] since feb and no response.
    Edited: May 7, 2018

2. June 1, 2018  

3. June 1, 2018  
    I've been searching and cannot find the information I seek, so I will ask here.
    I'm enjoying WOTLK, but am not into PvP. Unfortunately, the contested areas mark me.
    Are all realms on Warmane like this?

4. @Uwstout Don't know if you're still having problems, but you need to download the client from this website, retail copies don't work so well with private servers, unless you happen to have a client that hasn't been updated since 2010 lol.

5. just started here, saw u had a guideline quick button for motion controle just above the actionbars. now i played 13years on retail. is there a way to disable the ? icon above the actionbars? checked interface. did disable tutorials but that wasnt it.

6. Hey i have a second account the problem i lost my user name and my email can u give me anything can help me to find and recover my account the only thing i have that 'ihave a warrior named Maliziau lvl 80 with 5k gs tank in icecrown can u guys help me plz

7. hey guys
    i have already downlode WoW mist of panadria from yout site and the game got a problem
    there is only WoW exe. no luncher or anything else
    when i open it give me a misssage says that : WoW can t make a require cgange to an archive file. but sure you have write a permission of WoW folder

8. how can i retrieve my account password

if i forget my gmail account

9. how can i retrieve my account password

if i forget my gmail account
    Send an email to [email protected].

10. What to do if I downloaded Mists of Pandaria but not having launcher in file?

11. Hola, llevo 3 días jugando y mi personaje es brujo, cojí de especialidad Demonología y me dieron un hechizo llamado Metamorfosis en el cual me concierto en un demonio usando furia demoníaca, hasta ahí bien.
    Resulta que nose si será un bug o no pero me sale que el hechizo no hace nada solo convertirme en un demonio sin más, y además la descripción del hechizo pone que aumenta el daño infligido en un 0.00%, alguien me explica de qué va el hechizo o si es un bug o algo?
    Gracias de antemano!

12. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Salutations!
    i have a semi ******ed question but alas it cannot be helped.
    why every time i log off the client resets and i have to configure all of the setting all over again? is there some problem or initial step i missed?

13. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Salutations!
    i have a semi ******ed question but alas it cannot be helped.
    why every time i log off the client resets and i have to configure all of the setting all over again? is there some problem or initial step i missed?
    follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

14. 3 Weeks Ago  

First ... 210111213 Last