1. 3rd spec?

How about 3rd spec? Insert one more spec tab in spec windows so we can max benefit from class (like paladin).
    Example - Primary: Holy, Secundary: Prot and Tertiary: ret.

2. ...you're expecting every single class to be able to master ALL the specs handed to them?

Not very likely that staff would add such thing. And it's not realistic for someone to master everything anyway

3. How about 3rd spec? Insert one more spec tab in spec windows so we can max benefit from class (like paladin).
    PM blizzard to go back in time and make 3rd spec tap.that will work.
    even better if there is 6 tabs so you can have pve and pvp tab for every single spec.
    Edited: February 15, 2016

4. That would require a clientside patch I reckon.

5. How about 3rd spec? Insert one more spec tab in spec windows so we can max benefit from class (like paladin).
    Hold your horses this is not legion

6. Wolk is x10 easier than vanilla, and still some pandakids request additional stuff to make game more easy.

7. Wolk is x10 easier than vanilla, and still some pandakids request additional stuff to make game more easy.
    Easy != time consuming. If you talk about the skill required to be good, vanilla so next to dog **** for requiring a brain. For amount of time it takes to be good, sure, Vanilla wins, if that's how you want to judge skill.

8. Make 2 chars and master different specs, scumbag.

9. Just wait till Lordaeron go Legion, then there will be 3rd spec. Oh wait....

10. And while you are preparing this 3th spec can you by the way add a healing spec to warriors

11. Idk why so many ppl are hating... We get it, the game has 2 specs... I think he knew that before he wrote the post....a 3rd spec just saves u the time to go respec. no extra skill required to play with 2 specs vs 3 specs, and obviously he's not talking about giving a healing spec to a warrior... Personally I'd like to have 4-6 specs to just not have to go respec; its an annoying pain in the butt. Someone comes with a legitimate suggestion and haters are ready, knife on hand, to say all the crap in the world....

12. Idk why so many ppl are hating... We get it, the game has 2 specs... I think he knew that before he wrote the post....a 3rd spec just saves u the time to go respec. no extra skill required to play with 2 specs vs 3 specs, and obviously he's not talking about giving a healing spec to a warrior... Personally I'd like to have 4-6 specs to just not have to go respec; its an annoying pain in the butt. Someone comes with a legitimate suggestion and haters are ready, knife on hand, to say all the crap in the world....
    Blizzard has stated that implementing tri-sepcs would cause issues/be hard to implement. So if you expect warmane to be able to do it, if the actual game developers (not discrediting warmane developers) think it's not worth doing, you are crazy. I am sure warmane could implement some cheat fix for it, but it would have issues, IE. it being a cheat fix.

13. Blizzard has stated that implementing tri-sepcs would cause issues/be hard to implement. So if you expect warmane to be able to do it, if the actual game developers (not discrediting warmane developers) think it's not worth doing, you are crazy. I am sure warmane could implement some cheat fix for it, but it would have issues, IE. it being a cheat fix.
    I would really want to see your source how making the third spec available would be hard to implement. I very highly doubt that.