1. Fresh 80. Help.

Hello,
    I've recently just hit level 80 and have no idea what to do next. I want to PvE. Where/what do I do to gear up (2.6k gs fury warrior atm).

2. Raise your reputations to Revered/Exalted with:
    Knights of the Ebon Blade, Revered - Head enchant (the most important), nice boots at Exalted <- #1 priority
    Wyrmrest Accord, Exalted - decent pants, wrists
    Argent Crusade, Revered - not bad 2h Mace in case you don't have TTS Destroyer or Loken HC Axe and nice helm to get you started
    Sons of Hodir, Honored/Exalted - Shoulder enchants (you need this big time), nice shoulders too if you have nothing better

Also if you don't have any professions, I'd recomment you Mining/Blacksmithing since you'll be able to craft yourself epic helm and boots and Titansteel Destroyer. Additionally you can create a socket in your bracers and hands which helps a bit. And the Eternal Belt Buckle of course, but that's not restricted to BS only.
    After you have atleast 3k skill score you should focus on doing 5m Heroic dungeons as much as possible and gather emblems of Heroism for the epic gear from the vendors. Also do your dungeon dailies every day since one of them gives 2 Emblems of Valor (which drop from 25m raids only) and the other gives you 1 Emblem of Heroism and a reputation token with a faction of your choice to help you with the rep grind (I'd recomment you to save these for the Sons of Hodir since the rest of the factions can be raised via wearing their tabards in heroic dungeons).

3. Raise your reputations to Revered/Exalted with:
    Knights of the Ebon Blade, Revered - Head enchant (the most important), nice boots at Exalted <- #1 priority
    Wyrmrest Accord, Exalted - decent pants, wrists
    Argent Crusade, Revered - not bad 2h Mace in case you don't have TTS Destroyer or Loken HC Axe and nice helm to get you started
    Sons of Hodir, Honored/Exalted - Shoulder enchants (you need this big time), nice shoulders too if you have nothing better

Also if you don't have any professions, I'd recomment you Mining/Blacksmithing since you'll be able to craft yourself epic helm and boots and Titansteel Destroyer. Additionally you can create a socket in your bracers and hands which helps a bit. And the Eternal Belt Buckle of course, but that's not restricted to BS only.
    After you have atleast 3k skill score you should focus on doing 5m Heroic dungeons as much as possible and gather emblems of Heroism for the epic gear from the vendors. Also do your dungeon dailies every day since one of them gives 2 Emblems of Valor (which drop from 25m raids only) and the other gives you 1 Emblem of Heroism and a reputation token with a faction of your choice to help you with the rep grind (I'd recomment you to save these for the Sons of Hodir since the rest of the factions can be raised via wearing their tabards in heroic dungeons).
    Well as for the rep part and HCs i have to agree with you Hogger but as for the proffesions i would suggest Alchemy,JC or Enchanting because they are most efficient proffesion.....Blacksmiting may be fine at first but later on he wont make as much money as he could with 1 of those 3 proffesions..... but thats just my opinion ^ ^
    also JinLiK try to find a guild ^ ^

4. Well as for the rep part and HCs i have to agree with you Hogger but as for the proffesions i would suggest Alchemy,JC or Enchanting because they are most efficient proffesion.....Blacksmiting may be fine at first but later on he wont make as much money as he could with 1 of those 3 proffesions..... but thats just my opinion ^ ^
    also JinLiK try to find a guild ^ ^
    Agreed on the professions part, but depends on how much free time he has to begin with, since JWC requires quite a bit of daily time to do your quests, and grind those recipes up, somewhat similar to enchanting but probably worse since you can't "NEED" without being called a ninja, unless you spend half an hour explaining, and that is if they know english...(this part can be helped by being in a semi-decent guild).

5. Being fury isnt a good option. Fury is good and superior in raids, but as u still have no gear i suggest u going for arms. Will make ur live in dungeons easier.

6. As other already pointed out:

1. Do every quest you can find with Wyrmrest Accord, Knights of the Ebon blade, Kirin Tor, Argent Crusade. This will give you reputation for good items, and gold for future gems and enchants (or maybe a potentional item on AH).

2. Check out the Quartermaster for each of these 4 factions listed above, focus on raising reputation with the ones that offers an Epic item suited for you class (even if the stats are wrong, the Gearscore increase is much more important for you to progress. This is the sad truth).

3. Join a Guild and do HC (Heoric dungeons). Guilds are critical for fast progress, especially when you have just hit 80 and your Gearscore is low, and with Groups being very touchy about pugs with low GS. A Guild will likely have generous members that are willing to accept you into Heroic dungeons despite your gear.

4. Do plenty of normal dungeons (lvl 78-80) whenever you can. These dungeons offers good items that will raise your stats and Gearscore quickly. People are also less touchy about your gearscore (most of the time they dont ask) and you are thus likely to get invited without much trouble. Notable lvl 78-80 dungeons are Gundrak, Hall of Lightning, Culling of Starholm, Utgaard Pinnacle and The Oculus.

5 (optional). Do battlegrounds whenever you can. Battlegrounds gives you a nice load of honor, and GS will not be required. You may be somewhat of a deadweight for your team, but the opposite team will likely also have newly level 80s. The honor you earn can be used to buy items that will increase your gearscore (try not to reveal that your gear is actually pvp), making it more likely to be accepted into Guilds and HC dungeons.

Follow these steps and you will be on your way. Good luck.
    Edited: February 16, 2016