1. Lovely Charm

Is it me or is this is bugged? I've checked 3 spots recommended by Guides farmed over 100+ mobs on those locations, all 76-80 level, got 0 drops. Is it supposed to be that low of a drop or am I killing wrong mobs?

2. Is it me or is this is bugged? I've checked 3 spots recommended by Guides farmed over 100+ mobs on those locations, all 76-80 level, got 0 drops. Is it supposed to be that low of a drop or am I killing wrong mobs?
    I had the same issue, relog fixxed it. And don't forget to check if you have the http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=49661 in your bag.

3. i got one from maybe 70 mobs
    seems they lowered the drop rate

4. It's in my Bag of course... Will try Relog and Cache, but even if the rate is lowered, until now I killed for sure over 250+ mobs and got zero Charms.

5. Dont know about that, have you tried going in a bg and see what happens? kills award these too

6. Happened to me too, but after I went back to stormwind and reaccepted the quest to get a toolkit, they started spawning for me.

7. Dont know about that, have you tried going in a bg and see what happens? kills award these too
    I was just in an Alterac Valley and didn't receive any from players. Though I have been getting them from mobs.

8. I had to exit game after making a thread, so before logging back in I deleted Cache and it started "dropping" for me. However, after I was gangbanged in Icecrown and died it stopped again, then I did a relog and it started working again.

9. I've tried deleting chace and reloging but still got no charms

EDIT: I get charms when I kill mobs which I can loot
    Edited: February 15, 2016

10. I made a bug report.

After doing a raid today, unless some mathematically low coincident happened. When our raid wiped, no one was receiving Lovely Charms except for the guy who relogged to fix his UI. Immediately after I and others relogged we began to receive Lovely Charms.

11. I got like more than 20 so far, just by questing normally and killing mobs my level (55-58).

12. The problem was I died when I tried first time to farm them, and it got bugged. After Relog (only needed) and Cache delete I was able to farm them normally again until I got killed (so I had to relog again)

It works fine on mobs that give you Exp / Loot. There for you can't farm mobs that are script / event based.

So when you kill like 20+ mobs and you don't get any, just relog, should fix it.

13. on horde side people seem to be forming big 40man raids to farm these charms from icecrown now, got 300+ pretty quickly that way, still not enough for the rocket achiev tho :/

14. Ye this should be forbidden to kill all those 1HP Mobs to get the charms. Or u lower the Droprate even more and increase them in 5man parties.