1. Hunter rotation

This is mainly for BM because I enjoy that spec the most.

Should be rotation be like this, load up steady shot shot arcane shot, load up steady shot and shot multishot - and just repeat that? Or

Arcance shot, multishot then steady shot and then just use arcane shot and multishot on CD without steady shot?

When should I apply Serpent sting?

How should my opening look like? I know the prios and stuff but don't know how to execute it. And I know about Kill command just didn't mention it to focus more on the spells I use the most. And I'm still leveling so I'm guessing aimed shot will just be replaced by arcane shot or should I use both?

2. I have no idea, but you might want to include what expansion you're talking about.

3. a

I have no idea, but you might want to include what expansion you're talking about.
    It's WOTLK.

4. Arcane Shot> Multi--Shot> Serpent Sting> Steady Shot till you can use arcane shot and multi come off CD always serpent sting before steady shot because of Glyph of Steady Shot not really a difficult rotation feel free t ask any other questions.
    Edited: February 18, 2016

5. Arcane Shot> Multi--Shot> Serpent Sting> Steady Shot till you can use arcane shot and multi come off CD always serpent sting before steady shot because of Glyph of Steady Shot not really a difficult rotation feel free t ask any other questions.
    Why not spec aimed shot?

6. Hello,
    No one has mentioned if this is for a leveling spec or level 80 or PvE or PvP.

Let me know.

Thanks
    Angelfire

7. Hello,
    No one has mentioned if this is for a leveling spec or level 80 or PvE or PvP.

Let me know.

Thanks
    Angelfire
    PvE at lvl 80.

To me it seems like aimed shot would be a dps increase over multishot (single target) since it has no cast time and I can also use it while moving.

8. As BM hunter you only need 1 button.

9. PvE at lvl 80.

To me it seems like aimed shot would be a dps increase over multishot (single target) since it has no cast time and I can also use it while moving.
    Aimed and Multi do the same damage difference Aimed is instant cast and Multi has a cast time of 0.338 seconds so the difference is very small if you feel the need to spec into Aimed feel free do so. The spec I'm using right now has Aimed shot .
    Edited: February 21, 2016

10. I did hardcore raiding on retail in wotlk and if you want my advice go MM = win. BM was ok but ARP was too overpowered back then so MM was the king of dps in pve when it comes to hunters.

If you wanna try MM,
    Get as much ARP as you can, I had 100% arp in HC gear then, wolf pet for crit, and MM rotation is quite simple that is why it was best in wotlk,

rotation is rapid fire > Serpent Sting > Chimera > Aimed > Steady spam rinse and repeat, don't even think of using arcane shot cause its a waste of time and mana, you do more dmg with 1 steady then 1 arcane and since steady should be on 1.5sec cast with enough haste, it makes it the same as arcane cast since GCD is 1.5sec.

11. I did hardcore raiding on retail in wotlk and if you want my advice go MM = win. BM was ok but ARP was too overpowered back then so MM was the king of dps in pve when it comes to hunters.

If you wanna try MM,
    Get as much ARP as you can, I had 100% arp in HC gear then, wolf pet for crit, and MM rotation is quite simple that is why it was best in wotlk,

rotation is rapid fire > Serpent Sting > Chimera > Aimed > Steady spam rinse and repeat, don't even think of using arcane shot cause its a waste of time and mana, you do more dmg with 1 steady then 1 arcane and since steady should be on 1.5sec cast with enough haste, it makes it the same as arcane cast since GCD is 1.5sec.
    I've always played MM and know it in and out, played it too much and I always liked BM. Having a devilsaur is more satisficing than getting a chimera shot crit.