1. Why PvE items..

As the title suggests, why were PvE items allowed back into Warsong after the hell that it caused on the old realm? Anyone with any semblance of a functioning brain will know that these items throw the ENTIRE balance off in favor of a few select classes, which put them in an undeserved advantage. Mainset pieces and offsets aren't really an issue as they deal with stats (and some set bonuses that come at a real cost), but these proc items really destroy any hope for any class that doesn't fair well with PvE items.

Forcing defensive CD's just because a million PvE items proc'd in 2 sec is not skillful; its cheap, foul, and most of all, sad.

A good solution would be to remove these items from arenas entirely (any PvE item that gives damage on proc). Also take a very close look at windward heart, this trinket really shouldn't be so damn viable for a caster dps.

This is really one of the simplest ways to fix this realm and make it 100x better; it is getting choked out as we speak. You will see that a vast majority will agree.

Also:
    git gud noob
    QQ moar

Now that we got that out of the way, let us observe the opposition.

2. I agree, but I think also OP racials should be removed.

I think the fact that around 66% of active players atm are alliance, and almost everyone of those 66% who isn't a druid or a shaman is a human speaks for itself.

A change like that would at least restore the faction balance this server really needs at the moment, because let's face it, who in their right mind would play a boring human if the racial wasn't so overpowered.
    Edited: February 17, 2016

3. I agree, but I think also OP racials should be removed.

I think the fact that around 66% of active players atm are alliance, and almost everyone of those 66% who isn't a druid or a shaman is a human speaks for itself.

A change like that would at least restore the faction balance this server really needs at the moment, because let's face it, who in their right mind would play a boring human if the racial wasn't so overpowered.
    Your concerns are valid, and I too believe faction balance is an important variable in a healthy PvP environment. This also in a way ties back to PvE proc items; as in let's say, someone wants to play a certain class and they have the option of either rolling a horde char, or a human that can have the option of using both on use PvP trinkets + a PvE proc trinket. You can almost be certain they would choose the human, because a horde member would need to be more wary of his choices.

4. I agree, but I think also OP racials should be removed.

this problem is solved when u remove just bonelink and phiol, because most of the people have no point to play human anymore.

5. Fair points, I hope that will be the case because IMO if anything's gonna change with Warmanes awfully mellow ambitions regarding Warsong, it's the PvE items.