1. "Young priestess..."
    ((Lys took it... not the priestess Selvarria? Just curious.))

2. ((Lys took it... not the priestess Selvarria? Just curious.))
    ((Yes he ment Lys not selv, was hes mistake on that aspect))

3. ((Yes he ment Lys not selv, was hes mistake on that aspect))
    ((Thanks!))

Sylvannar shook his head as if to comically snap out of some dreadful nightmares but the action caused him to stumble forward, still lightheaded.
    He stood there, facing the camp- for a GOOD long while. A puzzled expression on his brow.

"Katlyn...?" He started to wonder around the woods in an strange state of mind.

((Taking a stroll - will be back to this rp in a lil.))

4. The ‘heart-warming’ scene caught the attention of the female twin in the background.

((Trist, for time sake being that we’ve rp’d this; u now have a mega-bandage over your face, mostly covering the split on your nose with some crude stitches.))

As she finished patching up Tristyn’s nose, Suzina stood to face what appeared to be a father rejoicing over his daughter. A smile graced her lips. How wonderful it was to see two so close, reunited after everything that had happened. For a moment she thought to join that hug- until she noticed Lysarra’s cold gaze towards the man who had just poured his heart out after finding her…

“I freed Sylv.” She said quietly to Tristyn.. “First watch is mine, get some rest…” She all but commanded as she would attempt to pat her brother on the shoulder and exit the tent.

5. She was... being put in charge? Temporarily, of course, but nevertheless, it was a daunting realization for the tired young mage to come to. She'd never even been allowed to control her own life, and yet now she was to hold authority over this whole camp? If anyone looked upon her as she took this in, they would be able to easily see the lost look in her eyes.
    “I freed Sylv.” She said quietly to Tristyn.. “First watch is mine, get some rest…” She all but commanded as she would attempt to pat her brother on the shoulder and exit the tent.
    The white haired ‘male twin’ winced but grit his teeth to hold back the tears. There were stitches in his face…His once Beautiful face! and his sister had just free’d the man responsible for ‘said’ stitches and was about to leave him with a mere child presumably in charge…

He’d have none of it.He’d grab his sisters wrist before she could leave him. “No…” A low growl emitted like a feral animal, but just low enough that only she could hear him. “The first shift is mine.” He’d glare down at her as he rose to his feet, looming only an inch above her in height before ATTEMPTING to storm out of the tent, pent up frustration rising with each silent step.

If he made it to the tent’s wall, he’d throw up the flap like a flamboyant villains cape before a ‘humph’ followed with his leave. ((Lol))

6. The reunited family was too preoccupied with one another to pay much mind to the nonsensical quarrels over stubborn Farstriders. When Lys looked over and saw the twins, one watching and one leaving, a desperate look flashed in her eyes and she wanted to vocalize some plea for help. Alas, she hadn't recovered enough to make use of that voicebox of hers.

Since no one else seemed to want to bother, Lysander lifted her daughter from the ground and put her back in a proper bed. Or, well, as proper as the camp could offer. Then, after assuring her that he would return soon, his eyes fixed on the rangers standing by. "You there!" he called to Trist, taking on a more authorative edge to his voice. "Find one of my healers, if you are so inclined to be gone from here. A woman named Selvarria should be on duty for this lot." He looked around, and did not seem pleased with her absence.

The paladin's eyes then fell on Suzina. "You seem able-bodied," he spoke with some slight sound of disdain. "I should hope you're making yourself useful, young one. Where is the mage that put us here? I was not made aware of the intended move." The scowl on the man's face made it clear that he thought he should have been.

7. ((Erm... Trist left in the last post XD))
    The white haired female twin’s eyebrows furrowed, her lips pursed together and she stared ‘up’ at Tristyn with a glare before backing down with a sigh and a turn of her cheek. If an animal had been present, Tristyn would have been the assumed alpha in this moment. The members of Squad Seven were a bit feral at times, using body language and various gibberish words to communicate served as a wonderful alternative to freaking out with words that could be understood by enemy’s in sticky situations… such things were second nature to them now…or would have been, had more of their members survived in the last few days. With the ‘heartwarming’ scene playing out in the background between Lysarra and her presumed father figure, perhaps even a brother or a lover- it was hard to lose hope that maybe one or two more had survived somehow and were taking refuge in the woods.

A flapping of the tent wall snapped Suzina out of her submissive stance to watch her brother vanish into the night.

A realization hit soon after… He was going back after Sylvannar

No…He wouldn’t leave them all without a secure perimeter…Would he?
    Suzina continued to focus on the wall of the tent as it fell back into place and remained still.

Forcing herself to look away, she fixed her gaze on the two in the short distance- but mainly on the crystal in Lysarra’s grasp… in the older elfs grasp.

Silently she paced up to the man as he suffocated his daughter with affection just before he'd placed her back into their sad excuse for a bed. "Useful I can be" she knew his type and answered his grimace look and you there with an emotionless stare; "Shall I locate the priest for you and yours?" She eyebrowed Lysarra and the crystal she likely still held. Saying not a word about it.

8. ((The emphasis on the word "attempted" followed by a hypothetical action usually means it's something the player wants someone to reply or react to >.>; besides, he can still leave, he's just getting that shouted at him as he walks out the door xD))

"Be it," he commanded with a cold stare. "The situation is too dire to demand anything less." Her glances towards Lysarra did not go unnoticed, but the reasons behind them had. Lys had hidden the gem from her father's sight, holding it tightly in her fist. She met Suzina's gaze with a look of wariness and apprehension.

The message her distrust conveyed was really a rather powerful one: This man could not be trusted with their survival.

Lysander read the ranger's split attention as inattention, and was immediately frustrated by her percieved lack of focus. "Find the priestess," he ordered sharply, trying to recapture her attention. "Any priestess, really. If Selvarria is so set on traipsing through Silvermoon or picking flowers in the forest, who am I to keep her from her own stupidity?" The flippant tone he used showed his attitude towards insubordination quite clearly: "Die for all I care."

9. Lysander read the ranger's split attention as inattention, and was immediately frustrated by her percieved lack of focus. "Find the priestess," he ordered sharply, trying to recapture her attention. "Any priestess, really. If Selvarria is so set on traipsing through Silvermoon or picking flowers in the forest, who am I to keep her from her own stupidity?" The flippant tone he used showed his attitude towards insubordination quite clearly: "Die for all I care."
    Suzina nodded like a frightened dog, tail between its legs as the male barked orders at her. She fled from the tent to presumably do just as he asked but the moment she set food outside and the tent flap fell closed behind her- her demenor change entirely.

She peered about for a moment before starting to circle the permitter. If she located a healer on her rounds, she'd send them to the tent but securing the area was he primary goal. Tristyn was likely long gone by now, she'd almost hoped he would be doing the same rounds and that she'd find him angered she'd not followed his lead but this was her brother... she knew all to we'll he wouldn't pleasantly suprise her, even in such a foul mood.

She sighed...
    How unfortunate it was they had rescued the blonde girl from a tree and now her 'protector' might be the cause of their deaths. With that barking paladin watching her, there was no way she'd mention the shard. She hadn't the ability to power it and if a light-wielder got hold of it, he might just call the magister back to yell at him.

Now they played the waiting game...
    Circling the edges of the platue, she peered over the edge trying to determine some land mark that would tell her exactly where they were...

She'd been so damn cautious to not be followed or even seen that shed lost her sense of direction.

((I'm assuming we're boardering ghostlands - the only platue I know of is the one looking over the sanctum of the moon...or are we still in eversong?))

10. Selvarria got up after thinking over her current options of how to proceed she returned back to the camp, she didn't go into the main tent..Not yet anyways she decided to take in the view the platue gave around the surrounding area, making Selvarria remember how different things were just a few days ago.

"Things were so much better back then..so much life now replaced with death.." Closing her eyes for a second or two she fighted back her tears, she sat on the ground for a good minutes looking at her hands, she tried to call the powers of the light again after leaving it behind and nothing happen, it was truly gone after she stopped believing and hoping for it. "Oh well, Ill make due with out it, theirs still enough healers around to take my spot" She though to her self.

Selvarria got up once again and this time she headed into the tent to try to find the magister once again but instead finding the elf she healed much earlier some other healers and a man she came to realize to be her "former" superior, she crossed her arms asking loud with a face of annoyance "Where did that magister wana-be went? I wasn't finished questioning him, he left us clueless and almost defenseless."

11. ((We're in Nondescript Eversong Plateau #1 - the only map location detail it has is that it is within sight of the Silvermoon skyline. (I didn't exactly open up the game and go scouting around before starting the thread, group RP settings are usually held in "liquid space" xD) ))

Lysander turned to meet Selvarria with an expression of cold, quiet disapproval. Like a father who was tired of being disappointed - and Selvarria had certainly disappointed him. "You return at last," he mocked, giving a sweeping gesture to the tent full of wounded soldiers. "How good of you to remember your duty at last."

At her questions as to the whereabouts of the magister, his eyes narrowed and his gaze sharpened. "FOCUS, Sunheart!" he barked, snapping a finger to pull her away from such thoughts. "Who made it your business to interrogate mages?! Remember your place, woman! Your worries should remain HERE!" Lysander had always been on bad terms with Selvarria - from the first moment she spoke of her desire to go into Silvermoon and find her family, he'd been opposed to it. Worse, he mocked it, and scolded her for speaking of abandoning her duties to fly off on some fool's quest. Of all the priests he commanded, he was hardest on her. And it showed now more than ever.

Sighing, he turned away and gave his demands. "Heal this girl. She needs her full strength. And her scars are too unsightly to remain marring her beautiful body." Lys glowered at her father, but remained silent. Better that his anger found other people to focus on. The longer he fawnwned over her and praised the Light for her survival, the longer she remained out of his ire.
    Edited: February 25, 2016

12. Selvarria hardly changed the look on her face, she didn't even flicker, with a calm set of words she replied "Well "Sir", I was quite focused when I went to the silvermoon, if it makes you feel worse I didn't go inside to get my self killed, sorry about that" A small smirk came across her face before looking down at the girl.

Selvarria realized who he referred to as she said "I already healed that one before, her lack of strength is because of the spell she made with the other mage who isn't my busyness, besides I cant heal her even if I tried, I cant wield light anymore, it's long dead and gone to me and so it doesn't answer me anymore, heal her your self "oh your highness of the light." She looked at him dead in the eyes still with her mocking smirk across her face.

13. ((We're in Nondescript Eversong Plateau #1 - the only map location detail it has is that it is within sight of the Silvermoon skyline. (I didn't exactly open up the game and go scouting around before starting the thread, group RP settings are usually held in "liquid space") )).
    ((Liquid space... hrm... :/))
    Meanwhile 'somewhere in liquid space' Tristyn hunted down his partner.

((Gonna remain in the background for a while, with no idea of where we are ic- this is troubling to continue ooc.))

14. (("Liquid space" as in "their exact latitude and longitude doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the RP and might be more restrictive to define, especially since a lot of the players are just wandering anyways, so I thought it would be best to leave it for the players to decide." Anything I didn't put up in that recap could be self-defined. You have creative liberty of your own, too. So just do you, guys. No need to get caught up in the details. It's all good. Everything is fine.))

15. ((It seems this small group has disbanded due to the lack of responses and the split ups- would anyone be interested in a similar roleplay on Lordaeron (worlk)server? I'd like to start something around the ghostlands that resembles this. Please pm me if interested. ))

First ... 567