1. I've just stated how it felt in Arena, for me personally and for my arena partner (Enhance Shaman) was worse now then before. Comparing 10k + 1.5k Queue and 11k + 600 Queue. It wasn't great at 10k either, but it was slightly better then last night. We'd all love it to be 15k online and that it works like 1ms for everyone, but in reality, this can be avoided maybe. We just have to try and be online before peak times and play then.

No one is blaming you for that, it is how it is, once again personally it sucks for me because I'm Feral (Melee), didn't see any Healers or Ranged classes complain, because they do not encounter the "Out of Range" problem even when you're on top of a player. So easy "fix" for us is to try and play before peak times or after it. Until the core is implemented to other servers and population goes down a bit.

So at the end of the day, you did right by increasing Cap, it helped 1000 people to play, but it also hurt a bit the Pvp scene, but there is a workaround for that for most of the people, not everyone will be able to avoid peak times in order to do it, but... it can't be helped at this moment.

2. It's not "quantity over quality," but "the need of the many over the need of the few." With hundreds of people in queue set against how many actually will feel an experience worsened enough to ruin their game play, what should be the choice?
    The latter actually. No matter what, you will never have a shortage of casuals. However, if you decide to promote high numbers instead of high quality gaming, u gonna lose top players, who´d be more than happy to sacrifice few hours in queue for lagless arenas/topPvE.

3. The latter actually. No matter what, you will never have a shortage of casuals. However, if you decide to promote high numbers instead of high quality gaming, u gonna lose top players, who´d be more than happy to sacrifice few hours in queue for lagless arenas/topPvE.
    I'm sure the 1000 people who don't have to wait in queue anymore (along with the others who will wait less because of it) would be more than happy to sacrifice a few "top players" and have a delay that they might not even notice.

4. u gonna lose top players
    ok bye, no1 cares about few arrogant AT players

5. The delay yesterday was not related to the amount of player but to an error with overspawn of certain mobs. The issue was identified and resolved. Again, we don't raise the cap if we aren't comfortable with the performance. Reminding you, we play our realms and we care deeply about them being playable and well performing.

6. There will always be some people that complain, and it is often the people that complain that are most active in the forums.
    The people that do not lag want a higher cap, the people that does lag want a lower cap.

I have not had any lag so far, have not felt any diffrence since that cap was 6k to 11k, so I am one of the people that are for a higher cap. But, they can't just cap it higher because there are a lot of people with lags, but they can't just cap it a lot lower because some people got lag. It is needed to be met in the middle, something I think warmane is doing a good job on.

Sry for bad englishxd
    Edited: February 17, 2016

7. Someone experienced delay for 2 minutes , logged out and created a bait thread on the forums .

I thought you guys knwe better . Just close this bait thread and gg .

8. Someone experienced delay for 2 minutes , logged out and created a bait thread on the forums .

I thought you guys knwe better . Just close this bait thread and gg .
    since when is 6 hours = 2 mins? Not in this part of the universe,not with this physical laws

9. I cant loggin for last 2 hours, it says unable to connect, but my internet is working fine , can anyone help?

10. No one is blaming you for that, it is how it is, once again personally it sucks for me because I'm Feral (Melee), didn't see any Healers or Ranged classes complain, because they do not encounter the "Out of Range" problem even when you're on top of a player. So easy "fix" for us is to try and play before peak times or after it. Until the core is implemented to other servers and population goes down a bit.
    For casters it sucks bigtime as well. Fakecasting becomes harder and harder. It even happens that despite moving (a bit) in the effort to interrupt my cast, I still continue casting the spell.

11. I haven't really noticed any latency increases from 10 to 11k, which doesn't mean that the latency is good. If you keep increasing the cap it will surely get worse

First 12