1. New to twinking and WOW in general, looking for help.

Hello, fellow twinkers.

As a newbie to twinking, i would hope one of you/ a guild could help me out with the basics of twinking, obtaining gear, etc. I have been a F2P Twink on the real WoW for over 2 months now, mostly playing a WW Monk. I dont mind joining a guild or anything, and i can also play anything that is needed.

I hope someone would like to help me, PS. I wish to play on Deathwing.

Cheers,

Yondan

2. If twinking is what you wish to be, then look forth into the forums and "Slime Season" is what you'll see.. ;-)

-Karesinda

3. You also got a few more brackets such as 60 (but Ragnaros has more horde and DW has the ally) You also got 70s that may become popular as well. There's 19 like the post above stated. 39s are popping as well mostly on Rag and a few on DW. No matter what bracket you choose there's always people will help you get you situated and geared. ;D

4. You also got a few more brackets such as 60 (but Ragnaros has more horde and DW has the ally) You also got 70s that may become popular as well. There's 19 like the post above stated. 39s are popping as well mostly on Rag and a few on DW. No matter what bracket you choose there's always people will help you get you situated and geared. ;D
    D/W or RAG won't really matter, since, from what I have heard, they'll be merging. ;p?

5. It does. The merge won`t happen for a few months at the very least, so if you wanna 19s you`re probably better off on DW, and if you wanna 39s/60s you`re probably better off on Rag.

6. 19s is closest to what i've been doing, so i think that is gonna be the bracket i'll be in. Still got exams week though, so i will come and twink afterwards :)

7. 29s or 39s would be closer than 19s, by quite a bit.
    19s is quite different to f2p because of the lack of mounts
    In any case, if 19s is what you wanna do, it`s either DW or Lord for you, possibly both.