1. Anub Arak Hc ToC

Hi all guys, i'm writing here just for a question... do u know if anub arak 10 hc or 25 hc is bugged in the third phase? i mean if he does too many dmgs or his dmg is ok. Thanks for the time <3

2. pls i need any answer... i have to undestand if we can do it or not

3. During phase three Anub uses
    Leeching Swarm—At 30% Anub'arak releases a swarm of insects that attack the caster's enemies, leeching 10% (Hard Mode 30%) of each target's CURRENT (not maximum) health every 1 second. A minimum of 250 health will be leeched. This ability heals Anub'arak 1.5 second cast.

Phase Three: It is advisable to kill off any adds currently active before pushing Anub'arak under 30%. He will not submerge or summon any more adds at this point (on normal mode). Anub'arak needs to die very quickly after hitting 30% as you will not last long under the effects of leeching swarm. It is not ideal to top off raid members as they will then be taking full damage from the leeching swarm, healing Anub'arak and prolonging the phase. Instead you will want to keep people as low as your healers feel comfortable with (recommended under 50% hp) in order to minimize the healing Anub'arak receives (Anub'arak will be healed for ~60,000 HP a second if the entire raid is at full HP on 25-man mode). Beware of people getting gibbed by penetrating cold. The main tank (and offtank if adds are still alive) will need to be topped off and people with penetrating cold will need some healing. Anub'arak does not have any other tricks and will die upon reaching 0% HP. NOTE: Anub'arak can be healed above 30% by the leeching swarm. The swarm will not turn off once activated. It is recommended to save Bloodlust/Heroism for phase 3.

The above is from wowwiki in short you very strong heals and dps during phase 3 it also helps if all the mobs are dead.

4. ok,thanks for the answer but i know how it should work, i'm asking instead if , on this server, it works exactly in this way or there are bug on the dmgs or on other things like the adds.

5. You must force Anub to enter phase 3 when he is burried under ground (protip - DoTs), so that when he comes back up he won't cast Leeching Swarm. GG easy kill.
    ToC isn't even close to blizzlike on this serwer anyway, so who cares.

6. [Freezing Slash]
    Spoiler: Show
    Inflicts 25% Froststrike weapon damage (Frost or Physical, whichever will cause more damage to the target) damage to Anub'Arak's target and freezes them in a block of ice for 3 sec. Instant
    -doesnt work
    [Penetrating Cold]
    50,000 yd range—Cast on five random players. 3,500 (Hard mode 6,000) frost damage every 3 seconds for 18 seconds. As this falls off the first five players another five will be afflicted. Instantt
    particulary works
    [Pursuing Spikes]
    Fires a spike through the floor, impaling all targets within 4 yards, dealing 2,828 to 3,172 damage and knocking them up in the air. This attack ignores armor. Instant
    - doesnt work
    [Impale]
    —When Anub'arak reaches his target he will cast this spell. Fires a spike up through the floor above Anub'arak, inflicting 17672 to 19828 Physical damage to anyone within 6 yards. This attack ignores armor, but cannot penetrate Permafrost. Instant
    - doesnt work
    Nerubian Burrower Shadow Strike (hard mode only) -
    8 second cast, attempts to step through the shadows and strike target for 40,000 shadow damage. Interruptable. Cast on a set timer. Appears to prioritize ranged targets. Will not be cast in phase 2.
    - doesnt work
    Edited: February 23, 2016

7. You must force Anub to enter phase 3 when he is burried under ground (protip - DoTs), so that when he comes back up he won't cast Leeching Swarm. GG easy kill.
    ToC isn't even close to blizzlike on this serwer anyway, so who cares.
    This is exploit and bannable,so i dont advice anyone to do it.

Im not sure if this boss was "fixed" in someway,but when i've last faced him he was working with some bugs.
    Before starting 3d phase you need to kill all adds(dont stun any of the adds or they will become immune to dmg).You need to burst the boss down as fast as you can-save all cds for 3d phase+you will need shammy for heroism.Keep everyone at 30-50% total hp,only tanks need to be on full hp all the time.If your heals are bad you can add 1-2 more heals.You need 1 focus healer and 3-4+ aoe healers.