1. [A] iGuild is looking for 4-5 more members to complete their roster!

Like the title mentions we are looking for a few more members

This used to be a swedish only guild but in order to able to move into 25 mans we decided to branch out and invites english speaking players!
    We are
    15/15 bosses Naxx 10
    15/15 Naxx 25 man (1 raid)
    1/1 OS 10
    1/1 OS 25

more info: http://iguildwarmane.jimdo.com/

We are currently looking for:
    Shaman, Elemental
    Warlock
    Death Knight, Frost DPS
    Hunter

But feel free to let us know if u wanna join even though you are not one of the classes listed above

Raidtimes:
    -Tuesday: 18.30-22.00 CET
    -Thursday: 18.30-22.00 CET
    -Sunday: 17.30-22.00 CET

What we expect of you:
    -First of all knowledge about you class and your role in raids, Healer/tank/dps.

-BiS pre Raids gear, that meaning all gear you can obtain outside of Raids.

-If you sign up for raids we EXPECT you to be online and ready to play 15 min prior to the time set on the raid, with Flasks AND pots for your role!

-Fully enchanted/Gemmed, (PvE).

-Stable internet connection and the ability to join Discord (a web based voice chat) and a working Microphone.

-You need to be able to handle the fact that you might not be picked out for every raid all the time. Worth to mention is that you will get to raid and the better you perform the better the odds are of you getting invites for the upcoming raids.

Loot:
    We use Lootcouncil meaning that we are a group of 5 people that decide who will get the loot based on a number of different things,
    E.G
    -Raid Attendance
    -Who the item benefits the most
    -Raid Performance
    -Role in raids
    -etc...

If iGuild seems to be what you are looking for contact me ingame, Neszime. If you cannot get a hold of me try one of our Officers
    Jimpo, Dargonslayer, Kremot, Kejjken, Fushizo. Or just /who iGuild and we'll help you from there!

Thanks in advance and I hope I'll speak to you soon!

//Neszime Guild Leader of iGuild
    Edited: March 13, 2016