1. <an hero> ally MOP twink guild is recruiting! [FROSTWOLF]

Twinks are back:

ally - guild Myth and legends - leader Jion
    horde - guild TwinkleLittleStar - leader Mythirac

visit this topic for more informations
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Master-(horde)
    Edited: March 13, 2016

2. Nice, but these guys have to be active. I've seen some older generation twinks running around doing their own thing perhaps trying to talk to them might work. Some of them rather support than leave their current guild sadly. :S

3. Yep... But it is hard to meet with other twinks in-game

4. I know they're around but it also depends on time.

What can be done is how kazzad and the others did it from the start: invite and or gather twinks and non twinks for 70-74 and que up and or round up some people to que for BG.
    You may habe to water down your power to give newcomers a chance and up power whwn strong enemy twinks emerge.
    If I recall Rflow who is Horde spoke to both factions in Northend but since Warmane killed our communication you'll have to spam global to get people moving.

Plus you have to be present in your twink, I suggest you go to Goldshire if ally and the basin in Northend as Horde to draw attention.

Also invite non twinks to help them get brutal aet at least, train people to twink.

For me I've been thinking of remaking a 70 to make a comeback but I need free time.

For now train people to get Brutal Set.

5. <an hero>

-- we probably create new guild when they fix guild charters

Still finding guild on horde, if u can lend me any, it will be great...

Jion
    My name is Skaar and I am the Guildmaster of the Alliance twinking guild <Terifying Twinks>. This guild accepts members of every major twinking bracket, including 10, 19, 60, 70, 80 and 89 brackets.

I have several twinks in game, including Nevadie, Niyneteen, Absolum, Skaar, Powermint and Maerlin. Please whisper me if you are interested in joining. Be aware, however, that due to the recent decline in twinking at all levels, 80% of my guildmembers have moved on from twinking, choosing to use their honor and conquest points to facilitate the gearing of their level 90 characters. As a result, I would like to invite all twinks to join my guild and I am interested in dedicated twinks to serve as officers for the various twinking brackets. Even without heirlooms, twinking is viable on Warmane, especially in the 15-19, 60-64 and 70-74 brackets. Let us work together to revive this ancient and glorious art!

I also created a Horde twinking guild named <Terrific Twinks> with the ambitious intent of coordinating BG pops and PvP world events from both sides. This undertaking proved to difficult to manage alone, however, and so I appointed a horde twink as Deputy Guildmaster to assist in this endeavour. He proved unequal to the task. If you, Jion, are interested in serving as said officer, or if any horde twink reading this would take this cup, then please whisper me on one of my characters listed below.

Alliance: <Terrifying Twinks>
    1. Skaar (70): Guildmaster
    2. Nevadie (10)
    3. Niyneteen (19)
    3. Absolum (60)
    4. Maerlin (80)
    5. Niyne (89)
    6. Titaniya (90) - Not a mamber of the guild but my most used character in the game.

6. Jion check out Frostwolf thread pls

EDIT:

So I just realized today honor to JP vendors have been disabled, this falls in line with wintergrasps vendors being disabled too. What is going on here!?

Anyways another to add to the list of loses:

Market Revamp, removal of 70 epics, trink exists still but not enough, 80s survived it tho.
    No more Horde to Ally, vice versa, communication, thus ends the meet up events we make in Dalaran.
    BG/Arena bug still exists, despite us being told it was fixed, myth tested this out numerous times.

NEW:
    Honor to JP vendors have been disabled, most likely once 5.4.8 hit
    Enemy, our 77 training dummy in Zul Drak, has been "watered down".
    Edited: March 8, 2016

7. Twinks are back:

- bg pops fixed
    - we can change honors to JPs

8. Twinks are back:

- bg pops fixed
    - we can change honors to JPs
    Well that means I can speak with ToS so they can come out and farm the items needed so I can bank them.
    I am having trouble with the mob that Spirittwink mention to me one time, so I'll see what I can do.

I'd like to make this clear, some twinks who are not 70s (10s, 20s, 80s,). I'll be farming items for them too. The think about lower level twinks is they use items constantly in their BGs unlike us, in other-words, its a game of Mario Kart with them. I'm waiting on Healdots to log so I can speak with him to team up with Jion. Their way of BG is far different from higher level bgs xD

EDIT:

We need a new meeting spot, sadly this time, Alliance and Horde will have to segregate and make alts in new meeting spot just to communicate.
    Edited: March 14, 2016