1. Equality?

As everyone on warmane knows already, hordes suck at pvp.
    Thats why a couple of friends and I decided to reroll Horde.
    I hereby invite decent alliance PvPers who like a challenge to do the same.
    Lets face it, stomping over low geared hordies in BG's is no more fun than ganking lowbies in stv (unless you're one of those "special" snowflakes that fear competition).
    Lets show those goldshire babies how savage Horde can be.. Guilds and premades. They wont know what hit em! ;)

2. Probably more efficient if you create a guild then and invite from there.

3. You aren't going to get good pvpers to go horde as they would just be gimping themselves

4. The only reason people won't do that is unability to change faction and that's why most of pve and pvp players pick human for 2 trinkets. more dps and more burst.

5. They should enable a faction change with a long cooldown (months for example) because if you're horde, you'll most surely lose.

6. I would be in favor of actually changing the human racial entirely, even if its "custom" content, that **** is way too overpowered, and not being human is basically gimping yourself in pvp.

7. Being a horde, i'll say

Do you have problem with that human racial ? Roll a human or shut up and play the game !
    Stop complaining like a 5 years kid
    Every race has its own benefits and you are free to choose what you want !

Pqladins, Druids and Shamans should not really QQ about it ! Get over it !

Repeat it 100 times and get it fixed in your head " Horde loses bgs not because of humans, but because 85% of horde doesn't knows how to play a bg "
    If you are one of those 85% you will keep posting QQ on humans, If you are from rest 15%; use brains and make pre-mades

8. Repeat it 100 times and get it fixed in your head " Horde loses bgs not because of humans, but because 85% of horde doesn't knows how to play a bg "
    If you are one of those 85% you will keep posting QQ on humans, If you are from rest 15%; use brains and make pre-mades
    Ally has a lot of premades, which horde doesn't. On top of that, you see hordes doing random pvp in the middle on WSG, pathetic.

9. I'm sure the youngsters of the horde are just in progress.

It's not the attitude of a pvp oriented horde player to breakdown the level competition in a hurry.

As it goes for my memory glories of the horde where always the alternate touched guy, while alliance takes more the part of the players which are..not bounded together by spirit as they used to have a fast changing mind, speaking of the loyality and reputation in premades.

10. Being a horde, i'll say

Do you have problem with that human racial ? Roll a human or shut up and play the game !
    Stop complaining like a 5 years kid
    Every race has its own benefits and you are free to choose what you want !

Pqladins, Druids and Shamans should not really QQ about it ! Get over it !

Repeat it 100 times and get it fixed in your head " Horde loses bgs not because of humans, but because 85% of horde doesn't knows how to play a bg "
    Did I say that the reason they lose (im not even 80 yet) is EXCLUSIVELY because of that? No its because those who rolled human got to be the first to be better geared, and then steamrolled every new horde pvp'er, carrying everyone else on their team behind. Sole reason? no, but stand there and say "all races got their benefit" bull**** isn't covering it either. There is no direct competition to a free trinket no matter how much you want to sound like a fountain of knowledge.

Do races have benefits? OF COURSE THEY FKING DO, but when you put all that into a pot and think of PVP ONLY, the human racial is the only one who stands out of ALL the rest. Those however can be compared against each other, but the human racial can't.

I am blaming the human racial, stop making it sound like im whining, it's clearly a problem and im expressing it as such and not "OMG NUB HUMANS OP PLZ NERF", i actually explain and continue and will continue to do so since its how I think about it. Good day.

11. Every race has its own benefits
    Yep, a race like troll totally has a benefit in PvP.

12. Yep, a race like troll totally has a benefit in PvP.
    Yep, the troll racials are good. Also, the human racial does have downsides too.

13. Kiddy plays a lot of pvp to get uber-duper-elite pvper.

Kiddy rolls Human Alliance thinking hes gonna be uber-duper-rekt-monster-elite and have so much fun.

Kiddy realize Horde players just dont really give a damn, and that rolling the clear biased winning side wasnt as much fun as this kid thought.

Kiddy goes to forum to complain over his actual misstake cannot be fixed.

Kiddy realizes he behaves like a kid, from the very beginning.