1. Post screenshot of your UI

Like the title say post a screenshot of your UI just for fun,don't make it toxic competition

2. How about you start?

I will post mine when I get home from work.

3. Open image in new tab if u wanna see details.

4. Yes skills are all binded i just hide them 'cos i hate to see E, Q, R, T, S, MouseWheelUp written on top of every skill portrait. It triggers my OCD.

Also i have 2 additional bars that i don't show 'cos i can't find a way to hide those keybinds and again they trigger my OCD.
    Edited: February 20, 2016

5. Yes skills are all binded i just hide them 'cos i hate to see E, Q, R, T, S, MouseWheelUp written on top of every skill portrait. It triggers my OCD.

Also i have 2 additional bars that i don't show 'cos i can't find a way to hide those keybinds and again they trigger my OCD.
    Free tip: Next time ask google "how to hide wow binds"

6. Yes skills are all binded i just hide them 'cos i hate to see E, Q, R, T, S, MouseWheelUp written on top of every skill portrait. It triggers my OCD.

Well or download Bartender 4 there is option to hide binds macro text for every additional bar .. cheers

7. Edited: February 20, 2016

8. Binds are hidden cause they're ugly af
    Literally everything is a macro (Ex: Scatter + Focus Scatter are in the same button)
    Black is the new default

Fullscreen if u want it: http://i.imgur.com/taeoqhh.jpg

12 Last