1. Obtainable things:)

Hello guys can i ask you?
    I read somewhere this is p2w,but someone in the game said to me you can obtain all things ingame without donate.
    So when someone donate and buy armor can i be good as the person who donaten when i dont donate?

2. Certain things in the shop like pets, mounts, removed Naxxramas gear, and unreleased PvP gear are not available in game. Having said that, if you donate for gear you will be able to gear faster and be prepared for higher levels of content easier than someone who hasn't. The shop will not allow you to buy the highest level of gear, but rather a tier below the current ilevel in game. You can also buy BoEs in the shop that you could sell in game for gold.

The Pay-to-win argument is tiresome, what I listed are facts. Decide for yourself what it is.

3. Actually there is one item that exists in the game but you cant possibly get it - Wrathful shoulders, there is no team in 3v3 with 2200+ rating, it is and was like that for years, and probably will be forever. You can say it is community problem but lets face it, if Warmane want truly give as much Blizzard experience, the rating of shoulders should be lowered or changed to 2v2 rating, or other actions from server side should be made towards popularizing 3v3.

4. You can certainly be better than the person who donated. Even though you can buy items by donating, Warmane is not p2w. By the phrase itself, you won't "win" with bought items, cause you can obtain better items only ingame. And that will not change in the future. You can donate if you don't have time to collect gear which will unlock you doors to engame raids right now, but that gear will always be one step behind the gear you can obtain ingame.

5. Actually there is one item that exists in the game but you cant possibly get it - Wrathful shoulders, there is no team in 3v3 with 2200+ rating, it is and was like that for years, and probably will be forever. You can say it is community problem but lets face it, if Warmane want truly give as much Blizzard experience, the rating of shoulders should be lowered or changed to 2v2 rating, or other actions from server side should be made towards popularizing 3v3.
    This doesn't apply. He posted it in the Lordaeron section, so one would assume that he is talking about Lordaeron, not Deathwing & Ragnaros.

@ "p2w" discussion, please watch the first portion of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhAJV5D353w

6. Wow cant be p2w. You can obtain every single item from bosses( there might be some exceptions due to bugz). So what if someones decides to donate for an item,maybe,unlike you he has work to attend to,so therefor he cant spend that much time playing wow and hunting bosses. You still have your shot at killing bosses and getting the item. Y es,it seems unfair,but cmon,does it feel fair that some people have millions of $$$$$ and you don't ? That's just life,some people work hard,some people just have what they want,cause they can afford it.

Sorry. R.I.P English.