1. r1 Titles in 2v2?

Hello Warmane Staff,

just wanted to give you a view how dead the 3v3 bracket currently in FW is. You really should stop giving r1 titles in the 2v2 bracket cause it just makes the 3s bracket even more inactive than it already is. Besides that, there weren't any r1 titles in 2v2 on retail in either way. All in one, you really should make 3v3 more rewarding so people finally start queueing it.

Hope i could give you some advices and helpful changes,

Cheers.
    Edited: February 20, 2016

2. Oh my god im glad that someone actually agrees with me on this one, I don't even understand how warmane actually decided to start rewarding 2's like if it was a 3's bracket, this post has my full and total support, you should really promote more the pvp in Frostwolf server since it seems that you've been prioritizing pve more at the moment because of the SOO release...

3. I have a dream that one day there will be 3v3 queues.

4. Yea it is stupid that they reward 2s at all. Any reward from 2s should be taken away and given to 3s, 2s should be practice bracket kek.
    Well that would help 3s for sure.

5. yeah, 2s activity will pretty much be a constant with or without titles anyway. So removing them from 2s and giving them exclusively in 3vs3 is something I support as well.

6. Yea it is stupid that they reward 2s at all. Any reward from 2s should be taken away and given to 3s, 2s should be practice bracket kek.
    Well that would help 3s for sure.
    I find it the MOST funny , that a server that always is shouting " thats not blizzlike , must be blizzlike" does rewards.. not blizzlike

7. This is a shame rly since 3v3 is the most competitive bracket, and much more fun if you ask me..

8. yea it's always been on retail like that. they really need to make 3v3 more rewarding.

9. Make this a thing please, I came back to this server from retail to find 3s dead as F. Makes me cry to see 2v2 being rewarded with titles. Almost makes queuing 3v3 a waste of time.

10. You do realise that there are no 3s queues because warmane dont give a fck and noone is playing here anymore ye ? Rofl

11. ye? you do realise that you're on warmane's forum right now? why would you ever come here and check the posts if this server would be dead asf and noone would give a **** to it.. actually really fun to listen to you, i mean you aren't playing on a really better server regarding that the server you play on is only focusing on MoP and still gamebreaking to ****, i had to laugh haha

12. yea it's always been on retail like that. they really need to make 3v3 more rewarding.
    False,while yes,for a very long time 2v2 has been a bracket that is only worth the point farm,there was a time when it did not matter if it's 2v2 3v3 or 5v5,and that was on retail.

13. False,while yes,for a very long time 2v2 has been a bracket that is only worth the point farm,there was a time when it did not matter if it's 2v2 3v3 or 5v5,and that was on retail.
    it wasn't like this in mop and since we are in the patch 5.4.8 i'm obviously only talking about it as well

14. ye? you do realise that you're on warmane's forum right now? why would you ever come here and check the posts if this server would be dead asf and noone would give a **** to it.. actually really fun to listen to you, i mean you aren't playing on a really better server regarding that the server you play on is only focusing on MoP and still gamebreaking to ****, i had to laugh haha
    oh gr8 ! looking every 2 months in this forum just to see what is going on. I play on a server where are way more people and ? Ye tell them to stop giving rewards for 2s and you won't get 3s queues anyways because this server is dead. Holy fck you are just ignorant and dumb pce

15. oh gr8 ! looking every 2 months in this forum just to see what is going on. I play on a server where are way more people and ? Ye tell them to stop giving rewards for 2s and you won't get 3s queues anyways because this server is dead. Holy fck you are just ignorant and dumb pce
    this server would get 3s ques if they made the 3v3 bracket more rewarding , population doesn't mean a serverv is better . even tho we are still not at prideful gear which might be a reason as well.

12 Last