1. Looking for a "MY" class

Hey everyone! , i have been playing wow from cata and i wanted to start playing in here.
    I was 2k feral in cata and 2.4k frost mage in MOP, not very intereated in pve tho
    I want a class that wouldnt be overpopulated like paladins or warrior.
    I would like to have fun, high burst and nice survivability class , i played a bit of ele sham and i rly liked it:)
    Ty for your help :)))

2. Only class that's underpopulated from what I've seen is rogue

3. Only class that's underpopulated from what I've seen is rogue
    Which is a bad choice for a first char.

Don't get it wrong, its fun, but without funds (gold) and a higher level boosting through dungeons (for gear) it can get extremely boring very fast, and get fun again at lvl 60 (at least subtlety, dat shadowstep doe).

You have no aoe, barely any survivability (without dropping combat), and constantly need healing. It's fun for sure, but you either commit yourself to it from start or arrange to get it done later on with enough gold and help from higher level.

4. Only class that's underpopulated from what I've seen is rogue
    They're in stealth, of course you won't see them. :p

@OP, Ele Sham is a good choice. It's not some monster dps, but it's decent and it's also a supportive class, which means you'll be always wanted in groups whether for Bloodlust, Elemental Oath, Totem of Wrath or your totems in general.

5. I'm interested in ele,enh sham, feral, frost mage which of then would be best for me? I would like to climb 2s and 3s mostly

6. I'm thinking your best bet would be to go go with the elemental shaman or feral druid for that specific desire. The 3v3 bracket is dead

7. Destro lock is the answer to everything my friend

8. Does ferals have high burst and are thy really really hard to play?

9. Does ferals have high burst and are thy really really hard to play?
    Ferals have good burst,and they are hard to play if you don't sit on enemy's back :D