1. PvP class.

So, I was playing PvE since 2013.
    I tried to go PvP, but I don't know what class to roll. I will fill in what I need so you PvPers can tell me what to.
    I wanna be a melee, that can mostly 2 hit clothies. :P
    I tried warrior and paladin on Blackrock, but they did like 4.000 per a strong critical, 5.000 with CDs, I still have no idea why.
    What melee class is the most burst capable?

2. all depends about gear with full bis warrior arms i tent to do 9k ish but that also depends how many resi the other person has ur fighting with
    this is basicly a "wich class is op in pvp and one shots all" treats

3. all depends about gear with full bis warrior arms i tent to do 9k ish but that also depends how many resi the other person has ur fighting with
    this is basicly a "wich class is op in pvp and one shots all" treats
    You don't understand, I'm asking what melee class is a glass cannon.
    Paladin, Warrior, Death Knight, Feral Druid, Rogue (I hate rogues), which one of them can kill easily and get killed easily.
    I'm not asking who is op.
    I'm asking who is a glass cannon.

4. sub right with arp off parts, pretty much destroys everything in a stunlock+ good cc and ton of deffensive spells. Is the ultimate cloth raping spec.

5. sub right with arp off parts, pretty much destroys everything in a stunlock+ good cc and ton of deffensive spells. Is the ultimate cloth raping spec.
    And I still find myself surviving 3 rogues on my disc priest. I guess the character really doesn't mean all that much.
    Pro tip to all you alliance rogues, learn to kick. Seriously. For every fake cast that I don't have to do it makes me palm a bit more.

6. And I still find myself surviving 3 rogues on my disc priest. I guess the character really doesn't mean all that much.
    Pro tip to all you alliance rogues, learn to kick. Seriously. For every fake cast that I don't have to do it makes me palm a bit more.
    Well surviving 3 *****s isn't a big acomplishment. If they had 1 braincell each you would die in a kick :)

7. Well surviving 3 *****s isn't a big acomplishment. If they had 1 braincell each you would die in a kick :)
    That's my point. They're horrible at playing.

8. You don't understand, I'm asking what melee class is a glass cannon.
    Paladin, Warrior, Death Knight, Feral Druid, Rogue (I hate rogues), which one of them can kill easily and get killed easily.
    I'm not asking who is op.
    I'm asking who is a glass cannon.
    Definitely a full pve geared Prot warr with 100% arp. Its the incarnation of glass cannon that can kill full wrath geared opponents in a stun lock.

9. Feral is fun and one hell of a burster with berserking but once berserking wears off you are gonna have a hard time, specially if the healer survived.

Why dosent anyone mention Frost dk? Much much more burst then unholy, with double dipping frost strike.

10. Feral is fun and one hell of a burster with berserking but once berserking wears off you are gonna have a hard time, specially if the healer survived.

Why dosent anyone mention Frost dk? Much much more burst then unholy, with double dipping frost strike.
    That's suppose to be a secret.
    Bursted rogue's down in arena's, healer didnt know what happened.
    7-8k crits in full burst. Keep em coming gg.
    It's not as dot n run as UH. I find myself topping dmg & kills in bg's, over UH dk's.

Also I'd like to mention that it's not the class that 2-3 hits clothies or platers. It's the player and his playstyle/skill level.
    I've seen low geared classes take down full wf players.