1. New in warmane, Que time question.

Hello everyone!

I just downloaded the client and tried to get into Lordaeron realm. First question. Is there any other differences between wotlk new and wotlk old client? execpt the character models? And now for the real question. Is the logon que always so high? Iv been trying to log in into PTR Lordaeron for an hour now. Theres still like 40+ dudes ahead of me.

Sorry, if theres a post about this already, i didnt want to search all the pages for it. Appreciate replys!

2. Hello everyone!

I just downloaded the client and tried to get into Lordaeron realm. First question. Is there any other differences between wotlk new and wotlk old client? execpt the character models? And now for the real question. Is the logon que always so high? Iv been trying to log in into PTR Lordaeron for an hour now. Theres still like 40+ dudes ahead of me.

Sorry, if theres a post about this already, i didnt want to search all the pages for it. Appreciate replys!
    PTR stands for Public Test Realm. Choose Lordareon if you want to play, PTR Lordareon if you want to test out something.

3. Lordaeron player cap is 11.000. Right now, you can log in with no problems. choose the Lordaeron realm, not the PTR one.

4. So, I`ve came to Lordaeron after some time and see that I have t o wait in que, tho previously, before the server was called molten, I did not have to wait in que. Any idea why?

5. Ahh, lol! That explains. Thanks for the reply. appreciate!

6. So, I`ve came to Lordaeron after some time and see that I have t o wait in que, tho previously, before the server was called molten, I did not have to wait in que. Any idea why?
    Because Molten didn't have 11k people in one server. Even retail doesn't have a cap this big on a server(though they have cross-realm now).