1. What should i do after hitting 90 lvl??

Im new to wow, never played. Just finished questing. Im PVP oriented player. Horde Warrior.
    Any suggestions?
    How to get best gear?

2. once you hit max level you can do PvE = dungeons/raids or PvP= Battlegrounds/Arenas.
    For now buy the Contender Gear ( ask help to your guild about what is it and hwo ti get it)
    There are two Currecies to Buy PvP gear:
    Honor: a decent PvP gear, most of it you gain by doing Random Battlegrounds.
    Conquest Point: to get the best PvP gear, you will get it by doing Arenas ( each win = 180 CP)

3. Im new to wow, never played. Just finished questing. Im PVP oriented player. Horde Warrior.
    Any suggestions?
    How to get best gear?
    For sure do not enter bgs straight away, naked people in bgs are horde cancer atm. Get crafted, do some pve for better items tho. or make premades with 510+ ilvl to carry you. Now when there are 4 people naked in a 10m bg it is an instant lose.

4. this ^^
    all you have to do is find a pvp guild and do premades with geared people.

5. After questing, i had enough gold to buy my contender set off the AH. Then i specced max cc n jumped into bgs. I checked ilvls at the start then inspected all 510+ pvp stats. I followed the highest rating around and peeled for them. We've won most of the bgs i have been in. Cant help the cancer mentioned above or good alliance premades but with contender gear you are still useful if u acknowledge that you need to be carried and focus on helping them out.

6. After questing, i had enough gold to buy my contender set off the AH. Then i specced max cc n jumped into bgs. I checked ilvls at the start then inspected all 510+ pvp stats. I followed the highest rating around and peeled for them. We've won most of the bgs i have been in. Cant help the cancer mentioned above or good alliance premades but with contender gear you are still useful if u acknowledge that you need to be carried and focus on helping them out.
    Well if every naked or even half ot them would do what you said, that would be awesome, bgs with half naked team wouldnt suck soo much as it is happening atm. Sadly, when you try to talk to them, ure getting insulted right away. Whats even worse, those naked ppl are in leveling greenies or "fresh" donated 90s with grey level 1 starting items. Cause it is too hard buyin crafted set and doing what u said.

7. Well if every naked or even half ot them would do what you said, that would be awesome, bgs with half naked team wouldnt suck soo much as it is happening atm. Sadly, when you try to talk to them, ure getting insulted right away. Whats even worse, those naked ppl are in leveling greenies or "fresh" donated 90s with grey level 1 starting items. Cause it is too hard buyin crafted set and doing what u said.
    I understand your salt, but he asked what he should do, so I told him what I did and that is was effective. O_O