1. What twinking brackets are active?

Hi twinks and players of lordaeron,i wanna know if there is any active bracket on lordaeron(mainly looking for 79s) but any bracket is ok to know,feel free to post ss or give any information you know about twinking on lordaeron,i see 11k people,so there must be and some low lvl pvp :)

2. None. People get <1 honor when below level 60. No honor means no BGs and low level PvP interest. At level 70 you can get up to 3 honor from a kill, which is kind of nice.

3. None. People get <1 honor when below level 60. No honor means no BGs and low level PvP interest. At level 70 you can get up to 3 honor from a kill, which is kind of nice.
    Misleading, wrong, and just your own weird ideas. Why wouldnt players do bgs, even if they only get 1hp? its not like twinks need those HP that much... and its quite easy farming honor anyways.. i've done maybe 10 bgs total on my 19 rogue, and i've had around 6-800 HP so far.

OT: 10-19 got some players, but quite often only 1 or 2 wsg are going on at the same time, and you will find a lot of the same players in bgs.

4. On old lordaeron 10-19 and 70-79 bracket was so active with 3k population and here 11k ppls and twinking very dead :/

5. 19s, 29s and 39s are all active on Lord

My guild mainly does 29s and 39s and have enough to do arenas a few times a week.

If you want to roll a toon on alliance whisper anyone in <Primary Target> for an invite and i'll help you with gear and runs etc, we have a 5pg gbank with gear :)

6. BGs don't give exp so there's not reason to do them at low level unless you want to twink and PvP. I think that's the reason why BGs are not very active.
    Edited: February 25, 2016