1. Team: How to FOTM
    Spriest : Js
    Rogue : Glaschu
    Rsham/Rdruid : Bigmoren/Kellective

2. Team: How to FOTM
    Rsham/Rdruid : Bigmoren/Kellective
    Cannot have to healers; you'll have to choose between playing with Bigmoren or Kellective.

3. Actually not allowed to swap healers? : o
    But we da only real comp queueing boss.

4. Team: How to FOTM
    Rdruid : Bigmoren

5. **** you and this **** it was the worst thing i ever did in my life l2p rats it was bo3 first

6. http://www.twitch.tv/snipinqt/v/51363369 . now skip to 03:00:45. after they won the first game vs me snipin clearly " 1 more if you win this game " before the second game started. so dont come at me with ur crap fags i clearly won this ****, it was bo3 before i started winning them.
    Edited: February 28, 2016

7. http://www.twitch.tv/snipinqt/v/51363369 . now skip to 03:00:45. after they won the first game vs me snipin clearly " 1 more if you win this game " before the second game started. so dont come at me with ur crap fags i clearly won this ****, it was bo3 before i started winning them.
    u also broke the rules 3 times, u wouldve been disqualified first 3 games of the entire tournament

8. Damn no oscar for you marv :(
    Hahah holy sht who in the world cares about a tournament with 0 rewards.

9. Future tournaments will be streamed at: http://www.twitch.tv/catatournament

Occurrence of next tournament is to be determined.

Message to Participants: Thank you for your cooperation and participation today. I think most people had a blast and I'm glad to see the community found it enjoyable to watch / play in.

10. Allow people to use pve the next time, just ban the game breaking ones like bone link and windward from sp`s ele shams and so on. i understood you want people to play with pve`s next tourney, but not the dragon soul ones. wtf do you expect people to play in ulduar gear ? that would make no difference

p.s : i did fine xar, they should`ve make me the winner straight away for winning a series in full pvp gear as disc ret rogue, pop dance on warlock and get outhealed by a riptide, what a joke

11. Allow people to use pve the next time, just ban the game breaking ones like bone link and windward from sp`s ele shams and so on. i understood you want people to play with pve`s next tourney, but not the dragon soul ones. wtf do you expect people to play in ulduar gear ? that would make no difference

p.s : i did fine xar, they should`ve make me the winner straight away for winning a series in full pvp gear as disc ret rogue, pop dance on warlock and get outhealed by a riptide, what a joke
    Because players shouldn't have to rely on bugged trinkets like Windward (Procs off any spell, even if it's not a heal) and Bone-link that hits people for 40ks. Dragon Soul gear that ins't trinket / weapon related is essential to some comps like RMP and Thug [to make them up to par with other comps, or "viable" (being loosely used there)].

Never in a tournament on Warmane will DS trinkets / weapons be allowed (unless by some freak chance they're properly scaled / fixed). No point debating this, as this rule won't change.

12. Im not saying to allow anything, im saying let people play with 2 set, let them play with vial, no kaleds and **** last time i checked those didnt hit for 40k

First 1234 Last