1. FPS Stutter?

So, i've got this annoying issue, when sometimes i open up the game, its like the game "stutters" or has some fps "lag".. i don't know what to call it.

There isn't many posts about it if i search on google..

The game just doesn't run as smooth as it usually does, and takes several restarts of the game, to fix the problem... sometimes it only helps to restart the whole PC. The issue also occurs if i Alt-tab a lot, so dno if the issue has something to do with "Fullscreen mode".

I've tried deleting the cache folder, WTF folder, changing settings in 'Nvidia controlpanel', changing power settings, checking for overheating... etc etc.

I doubt im the only one with this issue, so does any1 else experience this?

PC SPECS:
    i5-2500k @ 4.5ghz
    8gb ddr3 1600 mhz
    gtx 760 2gb

2. Try these steps:

1. Run the following command while in-game and then logout (esc>logout, don't simply exit game)

2./console SET ProcessAffinityMask "15"

This should help you, but if it doesn't let me know and I will try to assist you and we will do this manually.

Also try to run your Nvidia on more performance and see what it does.
    Edited: February 22, 2016

3. try to disable all your Addons before, I guess it does not matter because you said restarting PC solve the issue but let it try anyway

Edit: Also:
    What expansion? Wotlk, Cata or MoP?
    With WoD models?

4. Try these steps:

1. Run the following command while in-game and then logout (esc>logout, don't simply exit game)

2./console SET ProcessAffinityMask "15"

This should help you, but if it doesn't let me know and I will try to assist you and we will do this manually.

Also try to run your Nvidia on more performance and see what it does.
    Thanks! im gonna try this, will update later!

EDIT: Seems okay currently, but again, its only sometimes it occurs.

try to disable all your Addons before, I guess it does not matter because you said restarting PC solve the issue but let it try anyway

Edit: Also:
    What expansion? Wotlk, Cata or MoP?
    With WoD models?
    Wotlk, and old models.
    Edited: February 22, 2016

5. As skullbashat stated, try to disable addons and see what it does.

6. So, it seems the command fixed it. What did it do exactly?

7. This cvar determines which cores of your processor wow will load & run on. So you basically "told" wow to specify which cores wow runs on.

8. make sure you're not browsing to warmane website during game
    on my computer it causes lag
    IMHO that snow drop animation (on warmane) playing that causes it lolz

note :
    wow client : Wotlk
    browser : Firefox

9. This cvar determines which cores of your processor wow will load & run on. So you basically "told" wow to specify which cores wow runs on.
    But doesnt the "15" count for how many cores is active? if yes, my i5-2500k is a quad core, so why the 15, and not 4?

10. Google "CVar processAffinityMask" for more details, would be easier for you to understand.

11. make sure you're not browsing to warmane website during game
    on my computer it causes lag
    IMHO that snow drop animation (on warmane) playing that causes it lolz
    note :
    wow client : Wotlk
    browser : Firefox
    yes, if you have some tabs opened with warmane's page the snow.mp4/webm might cause a drop of performance, just block it