1. Op potion for leveling

today I was a lvl 9 rogue that was using potion ( don't remember the name) it was giving him +75 attack power
    he was one shotting mobs...... anyone knows name of that potion?

2. I dont think its supposed to give that much AP for a lv9, but however; the potion is part of this Love Festival thingie, and can be bought with Love Tokens at any main city, a love festival vendor

3. today I was a lvl 9 rogue that was using potion ( don't remember the name) it was giving him +75 attack power
    he was one shotting mobs...... anyone knows name of that potion?
    Its an potion that you get from love is in the air event vendor it gives you bonus attack power its op for leveling , think its bout 5 tokes that you get from daily quests.

4. It's "OP" for leveling... for about 10 levels that are fast already

5. you can use two pots, both +75 ap, so 150 ap for free

6. Those perfumes and colognes scale with your level, just like other holiday buffs. The reason you see the +75 attack power is because you are level 80 and it appears that way when you scroll over the buff. I sincerely doubt he was "one-shotting" mobs.

7. Those perfumes and colognes scale with your level, just like other holiday buffs. The reason you see the +75 attack power is because you are level 80 and it appears that way when you scroll over the buff. I since relying doubt he was "one-shotting" mobs.
    That's incorrect.

I get 75 ap per potion for a total of 150 extra ap at level 27-39 (the range of levels I've used the potion in)

Yes it does give me that amount of extra damage.

8. I for one choose not to participate in most events.. pagan ****e like Halloween or Christmas (winter solstice) or marketing schemes like Valentine's day... and I'm not about to abandon my principles because it may be convenient, but I ran into a couple of these buffed (bugged) alliance perfumewearers and its just too overpowered. 5 or so buffs? I knew something smelled funny.

Now that I've read this I understand how people I know went 10 to 15 levels past me like it was nothing in but 2 days. Im busting my behind trying to level up.. Ive made my peace with that it would take a while, but this kind of stuff doesn't sit well with me.

9. World event, rewarding 1 gold per quest regardless of level... with Colognes and Perfumes that makes people more powerful than ever, and don't forget the necklace reward for the 80s.

Yeeaaaah something does smell funny. Damn Royal Apothecary Society

10. That's incorrect.

I get 75 ap per potion for a total of 150 extra ap at level 27-39 (the range of levels I've used the potion in)

Yes it does give me that amount of extra damage.
    I stand corrected then.

The cards you get from the World Leaders scale with your level though. It is strange that Blizzard made these items this way, although it appears they made it so they are unusable in raids now. Oh well, the event is over in a week, so like all the other Holidays that give overpowered stuff, will be only temporary.

11. I for one choose not to participate in most events.. pagan ****e like Halloween or Christmas (winter solstice) or marketing schemes like Valentine's day... and I'm not about to abandon my principles because it may be convenient, but I ran into a couple of these buffed (bugged) alliance perfumewearers and its just too overpowered. 5 or so buffs? I knew something smelled funny.

Now that I've read this I understand how people I know went 10 to 15 levels past me like it was nothing in but 2 days. Im busting my behind trying to level up.. Ive made my peace with that it would take a while, but this kind of stuff doesn't sit well with me.
    If it doesn't sit well with you don't do it.

12. low lvl bg's are pretty much fkd-up becourse this "parfyme-cologne" fest. Lol twinks triple AP vs. not "so smelling love" ones.

Isn't this game already enough "My Little Pony" without annoying heart buffs and all.. C'mon over 2 weeks watching these hearts, i wish i could disable them in settings. Most annoying world event. My personal opinion ofc. I know meny players like this so.. Peace and Love.
    Edited: February 23, 2016

13. perhaps you misread what i meant. it doesnt sit well with me that people are too eager to put those overpowered potions on themselves and level up much faster than they should.

Great job by the way. Gankers galore... gankers love this perfume crap.
    Edited: February 23, 2016