1. Mistweaver PvP weapon and trinket question

So I'm gearing up my mistweaver and had some questions. I'm currently looking at weapons at the honor vendor. There's a staff, mace / offhand and a one handed sword with stats I need. I was wondering does it matter which I go for or is one type better than the other? The staff seems to have more intellect and the one handed sword has a looooot of spell power. Can I even use 2 one handed swords?

Also, I'm human so what two trinkets should I go for? I'm saving my conquest points to buy them and I'm not sure which two trinkets will give me the set bonus for resilience. Or are there better ones some where else?

Sorry, I'm a complete mists of pandaria noob. Thanks in advance for any advice.

2. Weapon no, Trinket use+proc or use+battlemaster.

3. Get a One hand and an off hand ..why? it has a slight stat superiority over 2 handed ones.. But it still comes down to personal preference.. i am Fistweaving but i use One hand and an off-hand just because..
    When i was healing on ally side i was using on use (intelect) and a proc (intelect) trinkets..because i dont have mana issues..(sorry i forgot the trinket names :D )