1. Blackrock Custom Features and Quests

Blackrock is an instant max level only-PvP realm with free gear, gems, enchants and professions
    Free Relentless, better gear for Honor/Arena point.
    Arena flush setted on Wednesday morning (only one flush per week but it provides double Arena Points)

This is a list of Blackrock custom features and quests:

1. Arena Spectator
    Arena Spectator NPC allows you to spectate live Arena Rated matches (2s, 3s, 5s, Soloq).
    It also provides a Replay system by typing the MatchID you can find on Armory page (Match History tab)

2. 3vs3 Solo Queue
    Solo Queue NPC allows you to queue up for a 3vs3 match. The system will match you up with 2 random players and you will then together fight a team that has also been matched up randomly.
    Each team will be Dps+Dps+Healer
    This 3vs3 system has a separate ladder with separate reward

3. Transmog
    Transmog NPC allows you to buy transmog gear based on your best arena rating.
    You need "Scroll of Deception" item to transmog your gear. Here more info about how to use it: Link
    Those scrolls have a chance to drop from BGs and Arena Wins or they can be bought at Warmane Store

4. Free Change Faction
    Players can change their Faction for free from My Account -> Services page
    You need to select Points/Coins as currency but it will cost 0.

5. Challenges/Wargames
    Challenges NPC allows to challenge someone into 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 or 5vs5 Arena match. (to challenge a party you have to type the name of party leader)

6. Quest NPC
    Quest NPC provides some "Honor/AP Quests" and allows War-DK-Pala to start a custom questline to obtain a Shadowmourne (for detailed info: Blackrock Shadowmourne Questline)

---A Brief description of "Honor/AP Quests":
    Spoiler: Show

- Couple Time Win 10 games in 2vs2 Rated.........................................(2k honor)
    - Alone Together Win 10 games in Soloq............................................. (2k honor)
    - People in Dresses Win 10 games in Soloq as Healer........................(1k honor)
    - 3-Way and Swords Win 10 games in 3vs3 Rated.............................(10k honor)
    - Hour of the Threesome Play 10 games in 3vs3, winning at least 1..(250 AP) [3-hours to complete, available on sunday 19:00 server time]

---A Brief description of Shadowmourne's questline (Chain Quests are weekly; they reset on Tuesday):
    Spoiler: Show

- A Worthy Challenger! Return while wearing a Shadow's Edge
    - Big Brother! Complete the following Quest Chain and then open a ticket in-game. A GM will send you the Shadowmourne:
    1/12 A Massacre to Go Down in History! While wearing a Shadow's Edge perform 250 kills in AB-WG-EoTS-SoTA (1.000 kills total)
    2/12 Proving Grunds! While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in Soloq above 1800 rating
    3/12 Team Work While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in 2vs2 above 1800 rating
    4/12 Dual Lasers While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in Duoq above 1800 rating
    5/12 Something More Serious! While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in 3vs3 above 1800 rating
    6/12 A bit of Chaos to Stir the Pot! obtain 5 arena master trinkets from gurubashi arena chest
    7/12 Treacherous Path win 25 games in every bracket (no rating requirment)
    8/12 The Bond of Blood While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in 2vs2 as Double DPS above 1800 rating
    9/12 A Touch of the Divine! While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in Duoq above 1900 rating with a Priest as Healer
    10/12 Nature's Path While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in DuoQ above 2000 rating with a Druid as a healer.
    11/12 Be in Tune with the Spirits! While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in DuoQ above 2100 rating with a Shaman as a healer.
    12/12 A Phantom Treasure While wearing a Shadow's Edge win 25 games in 3s above 2000 rating.

7. Info and Presets NPC
    Info and Presets NPC allows you to select a character tamplate which will Gear, Gem, Spec and finish glyphs for your character instantly.

8. Transporter - World PvP Zone - Duel Zone
    Transporter NPC can teleport you to:
    a) Dalaran Mall
    b) Ahn'Qiraj Mall
    c) Vip island
    d) Duel Zone (In this Area starting a Duel will reset cds)
    e) Training Dummy Area
    f) World PVP
    g) Twink Island
    h) Nagrand Queue places

9. Professions
    Profession NPC allows you to choose a maximum of 2 professions, these will be instantly 450/450
    Edited: April 20, 2023

2. Lemme know what useful information I can still add or the typos I made.
    My post contains only infromation not mentioned on any other thread, feel free to stick it

Edit: in case there are already too many stickies, actually there is this sticky thread: Arena spectator addon which is a thread made only for an AddOn's download link and the link does not even work. ( so a pointless sticky at the moment)
    Maybe it might be deleted and a working link for that Addon can be added on my post when I mention about "Arena Spectator NPC", so Blackrock section will have 4 stickies just like before
    :P
    Edited: February 23, 2016

3. Thing about professions is not correct. U can rise skill by winning solo q and 2s matches, not just 3s.

4. Thing about professions is not correct. U can rise skill by winning solo q and 2s matches, not just 3s.
    are you 100% sure about that? I copied the message from the NPC itself, I would like some other player comfirm it because at the moment I am too lazy to test by myself

5. 2s will level your professions.

Other than that, maybe elaborate a bit on Isle (max of 3 people per group and stuff)

6. 2s will level your professions.
    Edited my post about Profession
    Other than that, maybe elaborate a bit on Isle (max of 3 people per group and stuff)
    Give me same info, I do no remember at all how it works isle of quel danas
    Does any kill give some special reward on isle?
    Edited: February 23, 2016

7. is ther anyway i can tmorph a shield or weapon from wow head id or whatever? i cant seem to do it

8. June 5, 2017  
    Can you unlearn a profession in blackrock?? Can't find the red icon to do it...

9. there was a replay feature before that was really nice. I really appreciate if you make that thing active again

10. Bring back arena spectate npc...

Make tmog system usable again...

Please restore the good core... this 'new' core is slow and bug prone. It might be good for warmane pve but it's killing pvp...

Make soloq crossrealm... u guys did so much damage to the realm to make arenas crossrealm but sq wasnt included

Its so sad what's become of this place