1. Cannot Log In

Hi all i am aware that there have been Ddos attacks on this site, i don't know if this is connected, when i try to log in to the loader i get a pop up telling me to convert my account to a battle.net account, obviously i have done this already as i have no issues logging in on a PC, the problem seems to be happening on my laptop, i had updated windows 10 and thought that this was causing the issue so have now rolled back to windows 7 and still can't log in, just hoping for a bit of help, Im in Scotland by the way, unsure if that is important. this started around a month ago, i was logged in and my laptop took some sort of panic attack and i had to turn it off using the power button, when i rebooted the system i tried to log in and the message regarding needing to convert my account to a battle.net account. this is the 5.4.8 loader, nothing else has changed recently, literally can't think what could cause this...Please help

Thanks in advance
    Kev(Daemon)

=D

2. are you using your account name to log in? using an email will give you that message.

3. Yeah iv only ever used my account name to log in, never use my email address, i actually deleted the loader from the laptop and redownloaded to check it wasnt to do with that, just seems strange that i can log in on computer without any issues but on laptop it tells me to convert the account lol

4. alright, make sure your realmlist is set to "set realmlist logon.warmane.com" . im not familiar with the mop files, but if its in the same spot as it is in wotlk it should be in the data folder, than inside the enUS folder. i also seem to recalls someone having issues when they had some blizz program running in the backround, if you have any other blizz games try making sure nothing is running that has to do with them.

5. Resolved

Thanks for that dude you are a total genius, so when i redownloaded the new client it has a WTF folder however within this folder the WTF file for realmlist is named Config, went into this using wordpad and the following was in there:

SET locale "enGB"
    SET installLocale "enUS"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "5"
    SET gxApi "D3D11"
    SET gxWindow "0"
    SET gxMaximize "0"
    SET maxAnimThreads "1"
    SET readTOS "1"
    SET lastReadTOS "50408"
    SET readEULA "1"
    SET lastReadEULA "50408"
    SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "1"
    SET lastReadTerminationWithoutNotice "50408"
    SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046"
    SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
    SET farclip "800"
    SET particleDensity "60"
    SET waterDetail "2"
    SET rippleDetail "1"
    SET reflectionMode "0"
    SET sunShafts "1"
    SET groundEffectDensity "64"
    SET groundEffectDist "160"
    SET projectedTextures "1"
    SET shadowMode "1"
    SET shadowTextureSize "2048"
    SET SSAO "2"
    SET SSAOBlur "1"
    SET textureFilteringMode "3"
    SET terrainLodDist "450"
    SET wmoLodDist "400"
    SET terrainTextureLod "1"
    SET worldBaseMip "1"
    SET componentTextureLevel "0"
    SET weatherDensity "1"

Added in SET realmlist logon.warman.com, logged in after saving changes and it's now working fine, thanks very much =D it has been annoying me for at least a month now, seems strange that i downloaded it from warmane.com andd it doesnt include this in the config folder, unless this has just been a one of glitch or something, but this is now resolved :) thanks again for your speedy reply and the massive helping hand you have given me here, restores my faith in the community